Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport renewal delay for SFO

Hi,

I applied for my passport renewal 1.5 months back in the India consulate at SFO. When I contacted them last week as I had not received my passport they informed me that they are waiting on the passport office in India (Bangalore) to provide them with clearance/no objection. I am due to travel next week and I am in a fix here.

Any suggestions / advice if anyone has encountered similar situation in the past is appreciated.

Regards,
    Ron

Hey, I am stuck with the same problem for last 2 months. Indian Consulate in SFO are awaiting on No objection from RPO Bangalore. Did you get your passport yet? Did you do anything to expedite the process?

Originally posted by roniegeorge View Post
    Hi,

I applied for my passport renewal 1.5 months back in the India consulate at SFO. When I contacted them last week as I had not received my passport they informed me that they are waiting on the passport office in India (Bangalore) to provide them with clearance/no objection. I am due to travel next week and I am in a fix here.

Any suggestions / advice if anyone has encountered similar situation in the past is appreciated.

Regards,
    Ron

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X