Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are babies eligible for E tourist visa (ETV)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are babies eligible for E tourist visa (ETV)?

Hello,
    Our daughter is 1-1/2 years old (US citizen), and we are traveling to India in October. We are planning to apply for the E tourist visa for her, since the travel will be short. While I have found no restrictions or ineligibility mentioned anywhere for ETV for minors, is there anything that I should be aware of? Particularly, I was looking to know from people who have successfully completed their trips using ETV for babies.

Thank you in advance for replying.

Yes they are eligible for e-visa to India. I just got my 2 year old a evisa and will be travelling in September.

Comment

Yes they are. I just applied for a visa for my 2 year old and will be travelling to India in September
      Originally posted by Sup27606 View Post
      Hello,
      Our daughter is 1-1/2 years old (US citizen), and we are traveling to India in October. We are planning to apply for the E tourist visa for her, since the travel will be short. While I have found no restrictions or ineligibility mentioned anywhere for ETV for minors, is there anything that I should be aware of? Particularly, I was looking to know from people who have successfully completed their trips using ETV for babies.

Thank you in advance for replying.

Comment

Mr. Dean, Thank you very much for your response. I just hope there are no surprises at the airport, particularly while taking the thumb print. I hope they don't fuss too much about the thumb print, because making a tired two year old place his/her thumb on the pad and put print on the paper can be un-cooperating.

Originally posted by Mac Dean View Post
        Yes they are. I just applied for a visa for my 2 year old and will be travelling to India in September

Comment

Hi There,

I was wondering how was your experience with eTourist Visa for your baby on your visit to India. What all things do they check at Port of entry in India. Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X