Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI Application Question - Native Place - Minor

Hello Friends,
    While filling OCI application for my daughter (minor) , i came across a question in address section:
    Question is : Native Place address: what does Native means in this context? we live in Massachusetts so our Present address is of Massachusetts but what will that be my daughter Native address as well ? she is a US born -Citizen so will her Native address will be same as Massachusetts or do we need to provide our India address as Native address.
    this is confusing or may be i felt it like that because of my understanding of word 'NATIVE'.
    Please help ASAP.

Originally posted by verdiam View Post
    Hello Friends,
    While filling OCI application for my daughter (minor) , i came across a question in address section:
    Question is : Native Place address: what does Native means in this context? we live in Massachusetts so our Present address is of Massachusetts but what will that be my daughter Native address as well ? she is a US born -Citizen so will her Native address will be same as Massachusetts or do we need to provide our India address as Native address.
    this is confusing or may be i felt it like that because of my understanding of word 'NATIVE'.
    Please help ASAP.
    I am also same confusion. Did you get the answer for the same. Please post the answer so that it will help others.

Thanks,

- - - Updated - - -

I am also same confusion. Did you get the answer for the same. Please post the answer so that it will help others.

Thanks,
    Sunny

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysethi View Post

Thanks,

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks,
      Sunny
      Did you find an answer to this ? Please share your experience.

Comment

Native in Indian speak is generally where you grew up, sort of "home town". I just put down the address of my ancestral home, even though no relative currently lives there.

Comment

Same as in your OCI / Indian passport

Just put the same India address as in your passport (if you as still Indian) or the address you used in your OCI (if you an Indian American now). Don't think over too much.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X