OCI Application - Web File Number mismatch on Reciept and Registration Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI Application - Web File Number mismatch on Reciept and Registration Form

I submitted the Online OCI Registration Form "twice" for my baby, because first time the address was incorrect. At the time of online payment for fees, I provided Web Ref No for the correct (second) Registration Form. But the payment receipt generated is showing Web File No of the older (first) Registration Form.

I clearly remember that i entered the File Ref No for second Reg Form, which has correct address.

1) Now my Registration Form and Payment Receipt has different Web File numbers and they are mismatch. Will it be an issue during validation of application?

2) Or, CKGS take into consideration only very first Web File number for each Passport number, irrespective of multiple forms entered for same pp?

3) Do i need to cancel the payment process now, and submit the application personally?

Please help.

Thanks.

Dear Applicant,

Kindly send your queries at [email protected] to better assist you.

Please mention the link of this post in your email.

Regards,
    CKGS USA Team.

Originally posted by AARUK View Post
    I submitted the Online OCI Registration Form "twice" for my baby, because first time the address was incorrect. At the time of online payment for fees, I provided Web Ref No for the correct (second) Registration Form. But the payment receipt generated is showing Web File No of the older (first) Registration Form.

I clearly remember that i entered the File Ref No for second Reg Form, which has correct address.

1) Now my Registration Form and Payment Receipt has different Web File numbers and they are mismatch. Will it be an issue during validation of application?

2) Or, CKGS take into consideration only very first Web File number for each Passport number, irrespective of multiple forms entered for same pp?

3) Do i need to cancel the payment process now, and submit the application personally?

Please help.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X