Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OCI Online Registration - Part B - New Rules - Applicant's Signature Image Upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI Online Registration - Part B - New Rules - Applicant's Signature Image Upload

I am trying to apply OCI card my daughter and the below requirement of uploading signature image worrying me. How can i get the signature from my 10 months daughter and how do i upload the same? I have choosed the OCI - Minor Individual to reach this situtation. Any ideas/thoughts on this issue?

Please ensure following points before uploading photo
    Applicant's Image and Applicant's Signature Image should be of jpeg or jpg format.
    Applicant's Image and Applicant's Signature Image size should not be larger than 30KB.
    Applicant's Images must be square; i.e, aspect ratio must be 1:1
    Applicant's Signature Images should have aspect ratio must be 1:3
    If you don't want to upload photograph. You can click the "Exit Now" button below.
    Yes i am ready with the imageExit Now
    Attached Files

CKGS sucks big time

I think CKGS cannot make any worse for the applicants. The website is a POS and no proper guidance. I don't know if they expect us to upload image or get trained in photoshop. It is a crap to have the signature scanned and convert into 1:3 aspect ratio. I am struck at the same place and couldn't find any solution yet.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    I am trying to apply OCI card my daughter and the below requirement of uploading signature image worrying me. How can i get the signature from my 10 months daughter and how do i upload the same? I have choosed the OCI - Minor Individual to reach this situtation. Any ideas/thoughts on this issue?

Please ensure following points before uploading photo
    Applicant's Image and Applicant's Signature Image should be of jpeg or jpg format.
    Applicant's Image and Applicant's Signature Image size should not be larger than 30KB.
    Applicant's Images must be square; i.e, aspect ratio must be 1:1
    Applicant's Signature Images should have aspect ratio must be 1:3
    If you don't want to upload photograph. You can click the "Exit Now" button below.
    Yes i am ready with the imageExit Now

Comment

Originally posted by KRISHNATR View Post
      I think CKGS cannot make any worse for the applicants. The website is a POS and no proper guidance. I don't know if they expect us to upload image or get trained in photoshop. It is a crap to have the signature scanned and convert into 1:3 aspect ratio. I am struck at the same place and couldn't find any solution yet.
      Dear Applicant,

Kindly send your quiries at [email protected] to assist you better.

Please mention the link of this post in your email.

Regards,
      CKGS USA Team.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X