Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B consultants in India and USA

Hello,
    I am IT professional with 10+ years of experience.
    I want to process my H1B on individual basis. I am searching for H1B consultants in India and USA.
    So far I don't have any luck on this front and finding it very difficult to locate them.
    Please suggest me the H1B (in India and USA) consultants who can process H1B for me. I am ready to pay the charges for these consultants.

Yogesh

Search http://www.immihelp.com/h1b-visa-sponsors/ and you will find the employers who have sponsored H-1B visa in the past.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

hope all peoples can get their visas yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Originally posted by yogesh4ever View Post
      Hello,
      I want to process my H1B on individual basis. I am searching for H1B consultants in India and USA.
      So far I don't have any luck on this front and finding it very difficult to locate them.
      Please suggest me the H1B (in India and USA) consultants who can process H1B for me. I am ready to pay the charges for these consultants.

Yogesh
      hope everyone get visa

Comment

H1B consultants in Silicon Valley

Hi Yogesh,

There are thousands of H1B consultants in the US but you have to be careful with who you deal with. Some of them will ask you for money to pay for H1B, and never actually file your petition (scammers). And even if they file, due to the dirty business they are under scrutiny of USCIS and you may get RFE or denials.

I know a lot of Indian who have used H1Bullet's database of consultants. These are verified and much safer than selecting random H1B consultants to file H1B. They are especially good if you want to work in Silicon Valley. Hope this helps!

Originally posted by yogesh4ever View Post
        Hello,

Yogesh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X