Please help me urgently- verge of tears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me urgently- verge of tears

Please reply me after reading this please. We are leaving to India in just 5 days. My child is 3 years and she was born here has pio. Now I applied today for oci and I filled out form and submitted I did not take print out of part A and part B
    I just got the registration form generated automatically from the submission.
    How can I take print outs again .
    Then we r going directly to office to submit the form but additional documents are so confusing
    Please someone list out what are the Actuall documents needed along with the registration form generated to me?
    Please take your time to list out its so confusing the document list. Your time spent on This will save us from big mental turmoil at last minute

Originally posted by Shalini Selvi View Post
    Please reply me after reading this please. We are leaving to India in just 5 days. My child is 3 years and she was born here has pio. Now I applied today for oci and I filled out form and submitted I did not take print out of part A and part B
    I just got the registration form generated automatically from the submission.
    How can I take print outs again .
    Then we r going directly to office to submit the form but additional documents are so confusing
    Please someone list out what are the Actuall documents needed along with the registration form generated to me?
    Please take your time to list out its so confusing the document list. Your time spent on This will save us from big mental turmoil at last minute
    if it is for you, don't think you will get OCI in 5 days. regular timeline is in months.
    Just get an emergency visa.
    If it is for your child, don't worry. PIO is a valid document with unlimited expiry. You don't need OCI for her/him.

Comment

See point 5.

"Until applicants are in receipt of an OCI card issued in lieu of PIO card, they could travel to India with their valid foreign passport, valid PIO card and CKGS receipt as proof of having applied for an OCI Registration document in lieu of PIO card"

To re-print OCI application(part a & b), visit http://passport.gov.in/oci/printOption

In terms of documents, there is no way around it. Since you are anyway going directly, carry everything.

FYI - I submitted OCI application on 2/29 and received cards in hand on 5/13.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X