How long my US born infant can stay in INDIA if she is on entry visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long my US born infant can stay in INDIA if she is on entry visa

I am Indian citizen working in US on H1b. My 3 month old daughter is US born. I am planning to apply for 5 year visa because OCI take 8 weeks, i may need to travel sooner due to project end.

My question is if she travels on entry visa, how long she can stay in INDIA without any issue. Does we need to visit any office or police station every six month? I will apply for OCI later.

Originally posted by rahulh1b View Post
    I am Indian citizen working in US on H1b. My 3 month old daughter is US born. I am planning to apply for 5 year visa because OCI take 8 weeks, i may need to travel sooner due to project end.

My question is if she travels on entry visa, how long she can stay in INDIA without any issue. Does we need to visit any office or police station every six month? I will apply for OCI later.
    as long as the visa valid. if parents are not move back to U.S, can apply OCI for the baby in India

Comment

Originally posted by proonindiandoc View Post
      as long as the visa valid. if parents are not move back to U.S, can apply OCI for the baby in India
      so what is normal length of "Entry Visa" for a minor and also for an adult?

Comment

Originally posted by lazyk View Post
        so what is normal length of "Entry Visa" for a minor and also for an adult?
        no differences. for example, the entry visa granted for 5 years, the visa holder can stay for 5 years

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X