DC documents processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC documents processing

I heared Washington DC takes more time to receive OCI documents dispatched from Delhi after processed, almost a month? is it true? But I see other centers like NY receiving and sending back to CKGS withing a week.

Anyone has experience in DC processing center, timeline after Process completion?

Thanks

Originally posted by zxmn50 View Post
    I heared Washington DC takes more time to receive OCI documents dispatched from Delhi after processed, almost a month? is it true? But I see other centers like NY receiving and sending back to CKGS withing a week.

Anyone has experience in DC processing center, timeline after Process completion?

Thanks
    Yes, Washington DC jurisdiction takes 60 to 80 business days to process any OCI applications. Each jurisdiction have their own processing timelines which you can see at the below link under 'Processing time as per jurisdiction'

ckgs.us is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ckgs.us has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X