Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does everybody have to send "Affidavit in Lieu of Originals" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does everybody have to send "Affidavit in Lieu of Originals" ?

I tried searching for this. But couldn't get an answer to my question. In CKGS checklist, Step B, number 2 - "Affidavit in lieu of Originals" "Duly fill-in and Notarize the affidavit and submit along with the Application" . From reading through this forum I got the sense that only people with missing Original document or people who had name change have to submit this. I have all my original papers with me and I don't have a name. Just want to confirm I don't have to submit this affidavit.

"Affidavit in Lieu of Originals" is mandatory

I believe it is mandatory. Couple of years ago they use to ask for all documents to be notarized, I guess many people complained as its get super $ so now they just ask for this, which is you stating in front of a notary that you have all the original documents and can produce it if asked.

Comment

Originally posted by kalvadi View Post
      I tried searching for this. But couldn't get an answer to my question. In CKGS checklist, Step B, number 2 - "Affidavit in lieu of Originals" "Duly fill-in and Notarize the affidavit and submit along with the Application" . From reading through this forum I got the sense that only people with missing Original document or people who had name change have to submit this. I have all my original papers with me and I don't have a name. Just want to confirm I don't have to submit this affidavit.
      Yes. It's mandatory now.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X