Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apply OCI Card in India with only Spouse

Hi,

We are planning go to india this month and applied Entry Visa for my baby for 1 year and it's got approved in 1 week and now are are planning to apply OCI card in india, but the thing is only my baby and spouse going to india and i am working her on H1B Visa, my questions is only my spouse can submit her passport and apply visa along with all the baby documents or both the parents should be there apply OCI.

If either one not available then what will be the procedure to Apply OCI in india, if anybody face this scenario please suggest me ASAP, Thanks.

Originally posted by krishnagade View Post
    Hi,

We are planning go to india this month and applied Entry Visa for my baby for 1 year and it's got approved in 1 week and now are are planning to apply OCI card in india, but the thing is only my baby and spouse going to india and i am working her on H1B Visa, my questions is only my spouse can submit her passport and apply visa along with all the baby documents or both the parents should be there apply OCI.

If either one not available then what will be the procedure to Apply OCI in india, if anybody face this scenario please suggest me ASAP, Thanks.
    First, if your spouse is a foreign born citizen, and your family is not permanently resigned in India, then the spouse does not qualify for OCI apply in India if they are holding a travel visa. Plus, any foreign citizen apply for OCI basis on Indian spouse, the chance is less than 10% approval rate, and wait for unknown time to proof the OCI.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X