Page 2 of Indian Visa Application Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page 2 of Indian Visa Application Form

I am applying for Indian visa for my minor son under 5 years (Both parents are Indian citizens). On the 2nd page of the visa application form where it says "Applicant's signature (as in Passport)" what needs to be done... A thumb impression of my son???? (He is just under 2 months old). Please advise.

Thanks!

Got answer

Well, this forum didn't prove to be helpful.. Anyways, in case of minor, both parents have to sign the 2nd page and have it notarized. Had a hard time to get notary to notarize it as it didn't have proper format for notarization.... In fact, had a hard time to get notary to do both the parental authorization and 2nd page... Bank notary won't even do it....

Comment

Good luck

Originally posted by Donald_Trump View Post
      Well, this forum didn't prove to be helpful.. Anyways, in case of minor, both parents have to sign the 2nd page and have it notarized. Had a hard time to get notary to notarize it as it didn't have proper format for notarization.... In fact, had a hard time to get notary to do both the parental authorization and 2nd page... Bank notary won't even do it....
      Yes, that is how the world works. Welcome to realty!! When they want it, they want the world to come in and help and but not when other want it. Let us see you many times you will come back and respond back to others with your experience!

Before posting your question, search the forum. There are answers. Some of them may not be direct. Any I know when you are trying to complete the form, you need the answers right away. Correct

Anyways, here is the answer to your question based on my experience. I am not an attorney or legal expert.
      Yes, who ever design those forms don't understand the concept of notary.

Go to the library and give a try. Notary is not same as attestation. That is what many are getting confused with. In my case, the librarian had a standard statement stamped on the form and asked me to sign. She notraized that. I think it was to say what I was saying is true. Don't remember what was statement from the stamp.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X