Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change ckgs website DOB in oci application

Hi All,
    I am applying OCI card for my new born daughter from USA. I entered correct details in govt website but when I registering ckgs website I entered wrong DOB by mistakenly.I haven’t send my application to them and still with me.

my question is how I can correct DOB in ckgs website registration. Wrote a email to customer care but no response since 10 days and no phone calls due to this pandemic situation

could you please help me to correct it in ckgs registration DOB or how to proceed further for OCI card application

Regards,
    Ganesh

Originally posted by ramyaganesh143 View Post
    Hi All,
    I am applying OCI card for my new born daughter from USA. I entered correct details in govt website but when I registering ckgs website I entered wrong DOB by mistakenly.I haven’t send my application to them and still with me.

my question is how I can correct DOB in ckgs website registration. Wrote a email to customer care but no response since 10 days and no phone calls due to this pandemic situation

could you please help me to correct it in ckgs registration DOB or how to proceed further for OCI card application

Regards,
    Ganesh
    Restart your application. Go to first page and enter details then when it asks to continue with old application ignore it and start new.

Comment

Hi thanks for reply and but when I enter usa passport number then saying already another application inprocess since already registers

please suggest me

Comment

Originally posted by ramyaganesh143 View Post
        Hi thanks for reply and but when I enter usa passport number then saying already another application inprocess since already registers

please suggest me
        Doesn't it ask you to continue with new application or old one?

Comment

With new application

Comment

Hi RamyaGanesh, did you find out any solution for this, I am also got stuck in the same situation, I am not able to submit a new application, getting the message as "Another application with this passport no is already in process". And even I am not able to withdraw or cancel a previously submitted application. In last 3 days send almost 8 emails to CKGS, but did not hear anything back yet. Based on previous experience with CKGS, not hoping any reply back in the next 10-15 days.

Comment

Getting below error message in CKGS site, while submitting new application with correction. I want to edit previously submitted application but it seems CKGS does not provide that option, hence while creating new application getting below message. Could you please help me on this ?Click image for larger version

Name:	ckgs.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	738765

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X