India passport renewal - Incomplete Document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India passport renewal - Incomplete Document

I submitted India passport renewal application for my daughter through CKGS. I sent all the documents as per checklist but still I received an email from CKGS that i missed few documents which i don't see them in checklist. The documents they wanted are below.

1. Self sworn affidavit is required from the applicant to confirm that I have been / have not been (select whichever is correct) residing outside India continuously for more than Five years.
    2. Indian Address Self Sworn Affidavit

I tried to reach CKGS customer service(888-585-5431) which is not working. I am not sure where can i download these forms. Can somebody help me find these documents.

Have you checked in My Account page? Below is the one am seeing about My Account page in CKGS website

Track My Application

One can alternatively use My Account to track the status of the application. Applicants can perform multiple tasks using My Account option from the website. One can access ‘My Account’ by entering a combination of Application Reference Number, Passport Number and Date of Birth. On successful login the applicant will get the below options –
    • Track Application Status
    • View Applicant details
    • View Service details
    • Download and Print Documents and Forms
    • Download and Print Shipping Label
    • Download and Print Payment Receipt
    • Make Payment
    • Purchase Shipping and other value added services
    • Upload missing / additional documents requested
    Last edited by ceci1073; 08-13-2020, 10:02 AM. Reason: Links

Comment

Originally posted by nvsuman519 View Post
      I submitted India passport renewal application for my daughter through CKGS. I sent all the documents as per checklist but still I received an email from CKGS that i missed few documents which i don't see them in checklist. The documents they wanted are below.

1. Self sworn affidavit is required from the applicant to confirm that I have been / have not been (select whichever is correct) residing outside India continuously for more than Five years.

I tried to reach CKGS customer service(888-585-5431) which is not working. I am not sure where can i download these forms. Can somebody help me find these documents.
      1. Did you send a copy of green card or any other valid proof of legal status in USA?
      2. I believe that is the Annexure 'E'. Did you send that?

Comment

Yes, I sent I-797 for proof of legal status and added Annexure E and D. I sent all the documents as per check list. I am not sure what they are asking. I tried to call them but the number is not working. Is there any other number or email that i can use to reach out.

Comment

Originally posted by nvsuman519 View Post

About India pass[prt renewal - Incomplete Document Hi, I got the same response asking for this additional documents... i applied through VFS in Dec. last week and sent everything asked in the checklist... i see a link however which mentions a form to be self sworn affidavit:https://visa.vfsglobal.com/one-pager...an-address.pdf
          Can you confirm you sent the same and got the passport process completed?
          Last edited by ceci1073; 01-06-2021, 10:32 AM. Reason: Link

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X