Loot by VFS and ways to complain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loot by VFS and ways to complain

Hello, it seems that VFS is charging $2.48 per minute to speak with their customer service. This after we already pay about $20 for processing fees to them. No company in USA that I know of charges money for customer service. This should be highly protested. I have already reached out to Ambassador of India to US Taranjit Singh Sandhu via f a cebook message and a Tweet.

Link to this official profile page - https://indianembassyusa.gov.in/TaranjitSinghSandhu

Please write to anyone in Indian consulates, embassy or other government agencies or officials that you can reach and complain about this high handedness by VFS.
    Last edited by Donald_Trump; 12-02-2020, 12:10 PM.

I agree, this awful !! every should report to Indian Govt. The instructions on website are such that you will always have question and they they want to charge you for this, ridiculous

Comment

Hello All,
      I have been dealing with the worst experience with VFS (vfsglobal) passport application process. It is very frustrating to experience.

1. Their web site is very very slow, if you submit a form it takes 2 mins to get a response.
      2. I am not able to download courier labels(I have paid $30 extra for that), I called customer care to report the issue. They asked me to delete the cache and try in different browsers. but that didn't work.
      3. when I called for the second time, they charged my credit card $24 for calling customer service.

At last: my issue hasn't been resolved yet.

Please requesting all to report it to the concerned department.

Comment

Dispute the $24 charge with your credit card company saying VFS didn't provide the service that you paid for.

Also, you are not alone. It seems right now, 99% of applicants are frustrated with VFS.

Additionally, reach out to officials in the Indian consulates in your jurisdiction. Contact details should be available on the website. I have emailed them earlier with complaints and have got response from them.

If you have time, physically mail complaint about your experience with VFS to the consultate directly. The more the people complain, the more it will be heard.

Originally posted by chakra55 View Post
        Hello All,
        I have been dealing with the worst experience with VFS (vfsglobal) passport application process. It is very frustrating to experience.

1. Their web site is very very slow, if you submit a form it takes 2 mins to get a response.
        2. I am not able to download courier labels(I have paid $30 extra for that), I called customer care to report the issue. They asked me to delete the cache and try in different browsers. but that didn't work.
        3. when I called for the second time, they charged my credit card $24 for calling customer service.

At last: my issue hasn't been resolved yet.

Please requesting all to report it to the concerned department.

Last edited by Donald_Trump; 12-08-2020, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I am sure Indian consulate would have given them approval to charge for phone service. it wont be surprise to them, however, we should definitely reach out to provide feedback. VFS is not new in this area the were doing it 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald_Trump View Post
            Hello, it seems that VFS is charging $2.48 per minute to speak with their customer service. This after we already pay about $20 for processing fees to them. No company in USA that I know of charges money for customer service. This should be highly protested. I have already reached out to Ambassador of India to US Taranjit Singh Sandhu via f a cebook message and a Tweet.

Link to this official profile page - https://indianembassyusa.gov.in/TaranjitSinghSandhu

Please write to anyone in Indian consulates, embassy or other government agencies or officials that you can reach and complain about this high handedness by VFS.

it is same as 900 pleasure talk numbers. Stop deleting my comments this is truth
            Last edited by asis38; 12-21-2022, 03:39 PM. Reason: somebody is keep deleting my comments

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X