Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"404 - File or directory not found" error after making payment to VFS for New OCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "404 - File or directory not found" error after making payment to VFS for New OCI

Hi Friends,

I was applying New OCI for minor. Completed all the steps and got "404 - File or directory not found" error while processing payment to VFS. My credit card has been charged. Anyone faced similar situation? Please let me know. I am not sure if this creates any problem in payment or OCI application processing. Need your valuable suggestion.

Here is the full error message I got.

404 - File or directory not found.
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

When I tried to generate courier label I wasn't able to find the application even after giving correct details. But when I try to use "Retrieve Imcomplete Application" option out of curiosity it says below.

Our servers have not received a response from your bank or card company, or you have not completed the payment process. If you are getting this message means that response is still awaited, and this may take up to 5 hours . If you don’t get any email notification in 5 hours, then retrieve your application and complete the payment process again.

Anyone has any experience of such instance, please share.

Thanks,
    plkhz
    Last edited by plkhz; 07-24-2021, 03:07 AM.

I happed due to technical glitch at VFS site. This is what I got to know from the bank. My card was charged for 340.41 USD. Now I am trying to reach VFS global helpdesk for refund. Can someone please let me know their email or contact details?

Thank you,
    plkhz

Comment

> I happed due to technical glitch at VFS site. This is what I got to know from the bank. My card was charged for 340.41 USD. Now I am trying to reach VFS global helpdesk for refund. Can someone please let me know their email or contact details?

plkhz , I have run into the same issue as well. Any guidance for me? Do I contact them for a refund? Or do I wait?
      Last edited by cowboy87; 09-06-2021, 03:44 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X