Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Info for Renunciation Process

Hello Folks,
    I am almost done with the gathering of the documents and about to courier the VFS team (for the Renunciation Process).Needed quick info --Please advise
    1. On the checklist-its mentioned-the envelope should be superscribed as"RENUNCIATION APPLICATION WITH PASSPORT"---Can anyone advise as to what does this mean---I am assuming the courier(pre paid label from VFS) doesnt have this-instead it is written on the courier label as Dept:Naturalized after June 2010.I am confused do I need to specifically write as "RENUNCIATION APPLICATION WITH PASSPORT" --if yes-where should I write.On the envelope--I have no idea-Can anyone suggest-
    2. Also on the checklist its written-that You must complete application within 7 days from date of receipt of the email notification.--Guys-I got the email confirmation(I completed the onlien application on 25th Oct-2021 and I am mailing the documents on 3rd November-2021-and it is 7 days past .I am not sure if I can still do that-Do we really need to mail the docs within 7 days of filling the online application?
    3. Also-the Passport Seva online application form for the 2nd page-I tried printing several times but it all the words and sentences are overlapping-At last I manually wrote the Place and the date with a black pen on the 2nd page and put my signature with a pen-I hope they should not reject just because I have hand written the place and date.
    Please advise-All help appreciated!
    Happy November!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X