Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What documents for Indian Origin proof can I provide for New OCI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What documents for Indian Origin proof can I provide for New OCI?

Hello,

I am helping my mother apply for a New OCI (she has never had one) and she does not have her Indian passport anymore. She was born in India but lost her passport after she became a US citizen. She has a copy of two pages but VFS requested five pages, therefore, they didn't accept it. VFS is requesting we send them one more proof of Indian Origin aside of her birth certificate. What other documents can I send to prove her Indian Origin? Would a school diploma work?

Originally posted by punjaban View Post
    Hello,

I am helping my mother apply for a New OCI (she has never had one) and she does not have her Indian passport anymore. She was born in India but lost her passport after she became a US citizen. She has a copy of two pages but VFS requested five pages, therefore, they didn't accept it. VFS is requesting we send them one more proof of Indian Origin aside of her birth certificate. What other documents can I send to prove her Indian Origin? Would a school diploma work?
    Hi, were you able to apply for your mother's OCI. What documents did you send to show proof of Indian origin.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X