OCI Minor signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI Minor signature

Hello - My son 7 years old has a OCI booklet but has a new Passport (OCI has the old passport no). I believe I need to update his details on the OCI website. Is that right? What do I upload for the signature? In his OCI booklet, it is a fingerprint. Thanks so much for the advice.

Any advice? thanks so much.

Comment

Children who can write have to write their names for the OCI application. Scan the child's signature and upload it. I didn't do it recently, but that is how I did it for my child's OCI renewal.

Comment

Originally posted by g2mimmi View Post
        Hello - My son 7 years old has a OCI booklet but has a new Passport (OCI has the old passport no). I believe I need to update his details on the OCI website. Is that right? What do I upload for the signature? In his OCI booklet, it is a fingerprint. Thanks so much for the advice.
        Just get your son to sign in a box and upload. We did this for our 17 year old son. His original OCI was issued when he was 5 and had his thumb print. That booklet still has his old photo and finger print and his old passport number. His records are updated and we're all good. We will apply for Re-Issuance after he turns 20 just like we did for our daughter who is now 21.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X