Renew Passport @ houston consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renew Passport @ houston consulate

Hi I live in florida, and i have to renew my passport. I am a green card holder. I hope someone can help me with answering the question, the document requirements for proof of residency i only have Drivers lic, Banking statement, Auto Insurance policy with my home address. i dont have utility bills, cable bills, lease agreement or anything since my company picks up my living expenses. so what are the other forms of documents allowed for proof of residence. i have been trying to reach the consulate for weeks, I have left voicemails on all the listed numbers, i have sent a fax with the information required and i have also emailed all the addresses available on the web with this question but no response at all. I hope someone can assist me with this requirement questions asap. a work related travel is coming up shortly.

Thanks
    Last edited by Rkj16; 11-29-2011, 08:49 PM. Reason: misspelled or missing words

You can submit copy of your driver's licence and bank statement... I sent the same documents for my passport renewal 6 weeks back at Washington DC and they accepted these documents..

Comment

Thanks I will go ahead and send it out. I hope it works in Houston Consulate

Comment

Hi, did your application for passport renewal go through at Houston? How were you able to fill in the on-line application form and take a printout? I have tried many times filling the on-line application form (using both Internet Explorer browser and Firefox browser) and after I fill in everything and click on "Save & Print" at the bottom, it just goes to some NRI homepage and does not give me option to print nor does it give any web-file-id to print later. Did you experience the same thing or were you able to print your on-line application form? Please let me know.

Regards,
        Uday Kumar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X