OCI Application dropoff at Travisa SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milli View Post
    You can send them in a single envelope by sticking both your tracking bar codes from travisa on it.
    Awesome! Thanks so much for the quick reply!

Comment

unique situation. need help

i am indian citizen and worked in europe for several years. i have applied for european citizenship while i lived in europe. before it was awarded, i have moved back to india. i have entered India on indian passport. and i am living in india now. now my european citizenship was granted and i have received europe passport while i live in india from their embassy in india. as per india immigration rule, i can not hold two country passports. when i applied for indian OCI card while within india and to cancel my indian passport, they have told me that i have to get indian visa on my europe passport before cancel my indian passport and get OCI card. so, how can i apply indian visa while living in india? if i wanted to go outside india and apply indian visa and come back in or go outside india and apply oci card and come back in to india, would i stopped in india immigration while i try to leave india asking me how did i enter india without visa on europe passport or will i be asked where is my europe visa to go from india to that europe country? my europe visa expired and now i have europe passport and indian passport but no visa on either of them. how can i get me out of this mess?

Comment

I FedEx'd the 2 passports with a copy of the email for each in 1 envelope on Monday, and they received it today (using FedEx to send documents 10 blocks away!).

Lets see when I hear back for the pickup.

Comment

OCI status stuck in Photo scanned

I have applied OCI for my child through CGISF and got the File acknowledgement number. But the process got stuck in ' Photo Scanned' for more than two weeks. Travisa status shows ' Pending approval of govt of India'. I haven't got any comm from embassy or travisa about the photo quality. Any idea what could be the reason? Thanks!

Comment

Picked up the two OCI cards today after getting their email around 4 PM PST. I'll update the tracker.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X