Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to fill NewBorn Birth Cerificate if "NO" Surname in Indian Passport ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fill NewBorn Birth Cerificate if "NO" Surname in Indian Passport ?

I don’t have Surname (Last name) in my passport , So USA visa has “FNU” in place of given name and “ZZZ” in Last name. I-94 has same as Visa.
    But is SSN while issuing they gave only one name on SSN card that is my name “ZZZ” and First name as “Unknown”.

My Driving license also shows as “ZZZ” ‘UNKNOWN’.

1.I need to apply Birth Certificate of kid at Clinic (Due to date about 15th June 2015), How can I fill my first name and last name in Father’s section of Birth Certificate.
    2.What name to use while applying passport under Father Section – in the new born child passport application. Do I need to give as Father’s first name as”FNU” and Surname “ZZZ” OR it should be as per the SSN “ZZZ” “UNKNOWN”.

Please suggest, I will be changing my name in passport after going back to India

Originally posted by Sangureddy View Post
    I don’t have Surname (Last name) in my passport , So USA visa has “FNU” in place of given name and “ZZZ” in Last name. I-94 has same as Visa.
    But is SSN while issuing they gave only one name on SSN card that is my name “ZZZ” and First name as “Unknown”.

My Driving license also shows as “ZZZ” ‘UNKNOWN’.

1.I need to apply Birth Certificate of kid at Clinic (Due to date about 15th June 2015), How can I fill my first name and last name in Father’s section of Birth Certificate.
    2.What name to use while applying passport under Father Section – in the new born child passport application. Do I need to give as Father’s first name as”FNU” and Surname “ZZZ” OR it should be as per the SSN “ZZZ” “UNKNOWN”.

Please suggest, I will be changing my name in passport after going back to India
    You can get this fixed if you become a US citizen or get a new Indian passport. in birth certificate case just write fnu or n/a. you must put something...same for passport...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X