Health Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Issues

How can I get rid of depression and other mental health issues?

Sports and more frequent walks with friends helped me get rid of depression. I also started drawing and that also helped me. I remember the first time I started going to the gym.
    Last edited by dianaadrr; 05-28-2024, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Seeking professional help from a mental health provider, such as a therapist or psychiatrist, can be a helpful step in addressing depression and other mental health issues. They can provide support, guidance, and treatment options tailored to your specific needs. Additionally, practicing self-care activities, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and building a strong support system can also contribute to managing and improving mental well-being.

Comment

I went through a tough breakup that really hit me hard, and I felt pretty down for a while. What got me out of that was starting to exercise. It gave me something positive to focus on and helped me get out of my comfort zone. It wasn't just about getting fit; it really helped me change my mindset and feel better overall.
        I've also noticed that some people look for other ways to boost their progress. I've seen that you can buy steroids online, and some people use them to help reach their fitness goals.​
        Last edited by trevormiller2678; 08-19-2024, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BNic View Post
          How can I get rid of depression and other mental health issues?
          Hey, here's a short and quick method which helped hundreds of people to get rid of depression. To alleviate mental health struggles, try grounding by walking barefoot on natural surfaces like grass, sand, or soil. This practice, known as grounding, helps reconnect with the earth's energy, reducing stress and promoting calm. Focus on the sensations beneath your feet, fostering mindfulness and a sense of stability.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X