Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study USA HealthCare or Visit USA HealthCare

Study USA or Visit USA
    I am a lebanese graduate medical student going to Boston to do a one year research fellowship training at a Harvard Medical School institute. I will be on a J1 research scholar visa. I am interested in buying a health insurance for 1 year and I have some questions about study usa-healthcare and visit usa-healthcare:
    1. Am I eligible for study usa-healthcare?
    >>>If you have a valid visa status in the US and are registered & engaged in academic activities at a US school, college or university
    2. Does these plans cover me while outside US for vacation or business, for exemple in Lebanon? will it be the same coverage? Visit USA is only eligible for foreign national who is traveling in the U.S. Study USA is eligible for coverage will be ended while you are traveling outside the U.S. or return to your home country.
    >>>For Study USA - Yes, Study USA Healthcare is eligible for coverage while you are traveling outside the U.S., and while you return to your home country with the limit of $1,000 on medical expenses coverage for up to 30 days. For Visit USA - No.
    3. In visit usa-healthcare, what does "benefit period is 26 weeks" mean?
    >>>The Coverage will pay for a condition that occurs during the period of coverage, after you pay the selected deductible per period of coverage, 80 percent of all reasonable and customary charges per incident for Covered Expenses up to $5,000, then 100 percent of all reasonable and customary charges for Covered Expenses up to the maximum amount and incurred within 26 weeks of the covered accident or commencement of the covered illness applicable to the selected Injury or Illness Medical Expense Benefit.
    4. In study usa-healthcare does the covered dental treatment include tooth decay/infection... or just injury drom accident?
    >>>>No.
    Please answer me as soon as possible to be able to buy my insurance before my trip to the usa which is next week.

You can purchase either Study USA or Visit USA online at https://www.insubuy.com
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X