Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage Certificate - Husband in USA, wife in INDIA

Hi,

Does anyone know the procedure about how to get Marriage certificate in INDIA while husband is in USA and wife is in INDIA ??

The problem is that the husband can not go to INDIA to appear infront of Registarar due to visa issues. He is on H1 now. I heard that there is a process to work this one out something like send a letter from INDIAN consulate addressing the Registarar to issue a Marriage Certificate to Wife back in INDIA.

Is that true? will it work if so, please tell me the procedure for which i will be thankful to you.

-Murali.

Hey I am in a similar situation rite now. Can you tell me what was your solution to this?

Were you able to get the marriage certificate done without you being present?

Comment

Marriage Certificate - Husband in USA, wife in INDIA

Originally posted by lakkarajumurali View Post
      Hi,

Does anyone know the procedure about how to get Marriage certificate in INDIA while husband is in USA and wife is in INDIA ??

The problem is that the husband can not go to INDIA to appear infront of Registarar due to visa issues. He is on H1 now. I heard that there is a process to work this one out something like send a letter from INDIAN consulate addressing the Registarar to issue a Marriage Certificate to Wife back in INDIA.

Is that true? will it work if so, please tell me the procedure for which i will be thankful to you.

-Murali.
      Hi Murali,

I hope you had settled by now. Can you help me with the information, i am in the same situation

Thanks

Rammur9

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by abhatt View Post
      Hey I am in a similar situation rite now. Can you tell me what was your solution to this?

Were you able to get the marriage certificate done without you being present?
      Hi Abhatt,

I hope you had settled by now. Can you help me with the information, i am in the same situation

Thanks

Rammur9
      [email protected]

Comment

Please help me

Hi

I hope you guys had settled this by now. Could you please help me with the info. I am also in the same situation.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Rammur9;292196]Hi Murali,

Thanks

Rammur9

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Abhatt,

Thanks

Rammur9

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X