Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to report about a fraud consultancy harassing a student to the US govt?URGENT PLZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to report about a fraud consultancy harassing a student to the US govt?URGENT PLZ

I recently received my OPT (Dec 2011, last week) and was on CPT for my last semester with an employer, who did nothing but wasted my entire time.

So i took the leap to find a better consultant and currently in a better position. So very recently the previous guy started contacting me back and in spite of avoiding any type of contact with him, he has been adamant to reach me and finally we had a chat over the internet, where in he says that he wants his money that i owe him, for having stayed with him for 3 months (which was his deliberate act of shifting my place from my friends room to his place with a promise of getting placed), failing which he would sue me.

The reason for changing that employer was that i was cheated by giving me false information about his firm and no.of people on his payroll. I seriously could not believe the true facts where in he has only one person who is being currently exploited by him big time and want people to avoid such scams. So is there any particular means to report such people to the USCIS or other any other related govt dept.

Immediate help would be great.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X