Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perm application in process 16 month

Hi All,

My Perm application has been submitted in May 2013. Now it is Oct, 2014, the case status is still in process(for 16 months!), we did not receive audit notice either. My lawyer has contacted(Call & email) the PERM help desk several times as following:

Email: [email protected]
    Phone: (404) 893-0101
    Fax: (404) 893-4642
    Attention: PERM Help Desk

But he said there is no body answer the phone or reply the email.

Have any of you have the same problem with me? Any idea what happened to my case? Any suggestions? Do you have any update for the PERM help desk contact information? Do I missing some information but I did not realize it, so the case is pending?

Appreciate for your help!

Are you sure, your Employer submit the papers for PERM. Did your employer or attorney sent you the Case Number. Generally it doen't take this much time if its not in Audit. Only Audit cases takes this much time and in Audit case you get notified by your Attorney asap they receive the Audit request from PERM center because the Audit document needs your signature that your Attorney generally sent you to sign and return.

Anyway, not 100% sure as am not legal person. so better to consult with your employer or attorney about the current situation. Ask the Case Number from your Employer and then the current status.
    Last edited by tyagiy; 01-29-2015, 04:40 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X