Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

365 Day rule for labor

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • beatdistress
    Member
    • Nov 2015
    • 4

    #1

    365 Day rule for labor

    Sorry for not searching this. I need to know this urgently.

    Here is the details

    Employer A:

    140 was Approved with employer A. I was on 7th year of H-1 when 140 approved with employer A

    Employer B:

    I Changed my to employer B, in 2013 December. So based on 140 Approval, I obtained 3 year visa which will be expiring in 2016 Decemeber. Employer B is processing my green card and have just completed recruitment stage. They are about to file within this month, still one year before my H-1b expires, but the process is slow here.

    My question is:

    Do I fall under 365 day rule for labor even though I have 140 Approval?

    Please let me know..

    Thanks
  • raghvi
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 10186

    #2
    Originally posted by beatdistress View Post
    Sorry for not searching this. I need to know this urgently.

    Here is the details

    Employer A:

    140 was Approved with employer A. I was on 7th year of H-1 when 140 approved with employer A

    Employer B:

    I Changed my to employer B, in 2013 December. So based on 140 Approval, I obtained 3 year visa which will be expiring in 2016 Decemeber. Employer B is processing my green card and have just completed recruitment stage. They are about to file within this month, still one year before my H-1b expires, but the process is slow here.

    My question is:

    Do I fall under 365 day rule for labor even though I have 140 Approval?

    Please let me know..

    Thanks
    Has Employer A revoked the I140?

    Comment

    • beatdistress
      Member
      • Nov 2015
      • 4

      #3
      Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Has Employer A revoked the I140?
      Yes employer A has revoked 140.

      Comment

      {{modal[0].title}}

      X

      {{modal[0].content}}

      {{promo.content}}

      Working...