Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jwala h1b extnintn 7th Year without PERM or i140 approvals until last day of 6th yr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jwala h1b extnintn 7th Year without PERM or i140 approvals until last day of 6th yr

Hello my dear friends.. i would like to have advice from experts on this forum, please please help me.

my H1b exhausting on June 1, 2016 including recapture days
    Perm filed on Jan 10, 2016
    currently dol is processing DEC2015 Perms cases
    My employer told me that we will file the h1b extension in last week of may in regular processing and will wait for RFE, it will take 2-3 months for RFE to come based on current timelines of processing, until then perm and i140 will get approved,once we get an RFE we will respond to RFE with PERM and approved i140 and will get the h1b extended on that basis.
    IF unfortunately an audit is received, i am still in legal status as extension is filed and i can still move out out of us anytime

My questions:
    1. Is this a legal route to extend my h1b?
    2. What are the risk i am taking for future by doing this?
    3. if my perm case gets audit .. and i have already passed june 11 deadline.. am i out of status even if the extension was filed ?
    4. If i leave USA 15-20 days before exhausting my h1b, and my perm case gets audit, can another employer file for a future employment perm for me and once approved he files for i140 and i switch my h1b to his company, get stamping ,travel to usa.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X