Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

What happens to priority date?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • naina
    Member
    • Jun 2006
    • 20

    #1

    What happens to priority date?

    Hi!
    I am in the 7th year extension and have a GC pending. I want to apply for the green card through another company, keeping the old one in process at the same time. I want to know what happens to the priority date in this case?
    Appreciate any help.

    Thank you.
  • jsamson
    Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 12

    #2
    I believe that your PD on your 1st application will still remain for that particular case.

    Any new case applied will get a new priority date and will be totally separate from the other.

    With PERM, getting a LC is very fast.. I have a friend who applied less than 2 weeks ago for her LC (PERM) in California and she got it today.. I was surprised!

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...