Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Single or Multiple Entry Schengen Student visa

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • masood123
    Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 2

    #1

    Single or Multiple Entry Schengen Student visa

    Hello

    I am from India.

    I got a Schengen visa to Malta, it's a Long Term Student visa Type D. When I filled up the application form while submitting the documents for visa, I selected the single entry. Since I was applying for student visa for more than 90 days duration.

    Now I got the visa on single entry. But I am now feeling if I would select the multiple entry then I would get the chance to visit some other non EU countries like Egypt or Tunisia.

    Please let me know I made anything wrong?
    I know the terms and meaning about single and multiple entry but I think visa can not be changeable or modifiable.
    Can I convert or modify the single entry to multiple entry while making extension/renew the visa after one year from Malta ?


    Regards
  • masood123
    Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 2

    #2
    What happen!!!???

    What happened!!!???
    Anybody don't know this matter!!!???
    I submitted this post to get the response from others. Peoples reading this post but no one replied yet!!!???
    Last edited by masood123; 04-22-2014, 02:16 PM.

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...