Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian visiting Germany with Italien Schengen Visa

Hello,

I hope you can help me, or us, with clarifying following problem: My girlfriend from Russia is in possession of a Schengen Visa, issued by Italian embassy. Reason for that was that she visited Italy due to a family vacation a couple of years ago. In 2015, she visited me for 10 days in August / September and during the turn of the year (Christmas, New Year) for 14 days. She intends to visit Germany for the summer, in the best case she wants to spend as much time as possible during German summer. However, she is afraid of that border control could have problems with her entering and staying (only) in Germany although her Visa was issued by Italy.

So I have two questions:
    1. What are the conditions that tourists have to consider when staying in a country, that is not the issuer of the Visa?
    2. How long is she allowed to stay in Germany? Is it possible to "split" the stay in Germany and make two trips, would that have any benefits?

Thank you in advance!

Schengen visa allows people to visit any of the countries in the Schengen area. There is no problem if the visa was issued earlier by Italy and now you want to visit Germany. That is the entire purpose of Schengen visa.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X