Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Type D Visa Category

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kishan88
    Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 1

    #1

    Type D Visa Category

    Well I am traveling to Hamburg (Germany) from Bangalore via London by British Airways. I am issued visa type category D with validity of 3 months, I have to be in lounge in Heathrow airport for just 3 hours.

    Do I qualify for DATV exemption?
  • noufal_ponnan
    Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 1

    #2
    Travelling to Germany on D category visa and transiting UK

    Originally posted by Kishan88 View Post
    Well I am traveling to Hamburg (Germany) from Bangalore via London by British Airways. I am issued visa type category D with validity of 3 months, I have to be in lounge in Heathrow airport for just 3 hours.

    Do I qualify for DATV exemption?

    As per the UK administrative concession, Nationals of India can transit UK ,if holding a valid common format Category "D" visa for entry into an EEA(European Economic Area) Member State and Germany is a part of EEA. There for you can transit UK. Posted by Noufal. Ponnan , Bangalore

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...