9 results in 0.0021 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
864 x
  •  

• Changed Jobs. Interview Scheduled

Hi,

My wife applied for aos, I 485 and I 864. I changed jobs during this time to a much higher paying position. All benifits are the same. Our interview is in 3 weeks. Do I need to refile for I 864? Or can I just bring my updating income to the interview?...
    See more | Go to post

• Response to RFE for 864 affidavit of support (Green Card i-485 )

I got RFE for Green card I-485 petition. My sister was my joint sponsor and she did 864 for my application. She is using household income of his husband who is a MD. We didn't know that she needs to submit i-864A because she is using her husband's income. The second point in RFE was that 864 from petitioner...
    See more | Go to post

• Hi, GUYS! Where can I get tax return for I-864

Is It ok I print Tax Return Transcript from the IRS website? Is it OK? Where additional documents do I need? PLZ tell me where to get tax return.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by meetcute99; 12-05-2019, 12:57 AM.

• mdadilali
    started a topic I 864 Question

I 864 Question

Hi,

I am present in the USA on a valid H1B visa. My wife is a US citizen. She was in graduate school a few months ago. She recently got a full time job. She has under $5000/year of income in the past 3 years as she was in graduate school. i 864 requires the attachment of income tax returns...
    See more | Go to post

• meghamal
    started a topic Rfe on i-864

Rfe on i-864

I applied for my father's greencard and got and rfe on i-864,i work as a project manager for a fortune 500 company and attached my last 3 years tax returns/bank statements and pay slips. My rfe says "i-864 no longer valid,in order to process you will need to submit:
    - completed and signed...
    See more | Go to post

• HELP: Affidavit of support (i864)

Goodday Ladies/Gents:

Thank you so much for all the advice on this website. It has helped me understand a lot about how the process works.

Background: I am a USC, and I got married to an F-1 student about a year ago.

My wife and I have filled out all the...
    See more | Go to post

• Pakland
    started a topic I-864 help

I-864 help

My mother in law sponsoring her 1 child to come to USA. She has green card and never worked here in USA.
    So, she is the main sponsor but I'll be filling out the income part. Can someone help me with the following question.
    I need to know if I need to add my wife on the form I-864 (my wife...
    See more | Go to post

• Please Help Me Fill Out Form I-864

Hello, I am currently in the process of getting my wife a green card and I am stuck on part 6 of Form I-864. I live with my wife and her uncle. I am currently unemployed and have no income or assets. I did work in 2012, 2013, and 2014. But I quit my job in November of 2014 and currently still unemployed...
    See more | Go to post

• avpvr
    started a topic 864 Question

864 Question

Hi,

My wife and I have filed an I130 in the US Consulate embassy in Delhi. We now need to fill in the I864.

My wife is a US Citizen and is presently employed in Delhi earning an Indian income.

Our combined income in India ( converted to USD) meets the income...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X