Members
Tags
ds 260 x
  •  

• pari_girl
    started a topic I 130 Approved

I 130 Approved

Hello all

I am hoping someone will be able to guide me with my situation.
    So basically my mother who is an American Citizen filed I-130, Petition for Alien Relative back in 2010.
    At that time I was un-married. Since then I moved to the UK and I am now a British Citizen....
    See more | Go to post

• What's the difference between accompany and follow to join?

Hi all,
    I am worried about our visa processing. The case is at NVC. We paid the IV fees for my parents. We two brothers did not receive invoices as we two are above 21 but our case might apply CSPA. My parents filled the DS 260 few days ago. In the DS 260 my mother listed my father, me and my...
    See more | Go to post

• abdullah017196
    started a topic DS 260 application error

DS 260 application error

Dear All,

My Mother had recently been approved for the DS 260 form in a F4 category visa (Uncle is the petitioner).When i logged in to Fill the DS 260 form,i saw that my father was listed as child not spouse.

So i just partially filled my form and just saved the data (note:...
    See more | Go to post

• Derivative Beneficiary Aged out - what to say in DS 260?

Hi - This is my current situation and question... Please help!

Situation:

My aunt (US Citizen) applied for my mother (aunt's sister) green card in 1998. My father, sister and I were listed as derivative beneficiaries. The visa number has now arrived, and we are in the process...
    See more | Go to post

• cjt
    started a topic DS 260 mistake

DS 260 mistake

I accidently made a mistake while completing DS 260.The question: Is your spouse immigrating to the U.S.with you? .I accidently marked YES .but already my spouse is a US citizen and she is the petitioner.How can I correct it.Will it be a problem?
    See more | Go to post

• Should I submit DS260 or wait for children's I-130 approval?

Hi,

I am in very weird situation with my wife's and children immigration. Here is the scenario:
    I have applied for my wifes and children with single I-130 as I was LPR on May 2011. The case was approved on April 2013. I got Case# for my wife along with my children. They faced...
    See more | Go to post

• DS 260 form previous education section

Hi all,
    I'm going to fill up DS 260 form online but my question is that....
    Before I finally graduate from X university, I have attended other university but within my first year I dropped out.
    So I need to write both university's name in ds 260 form or only one from which I have...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X