Collapse
5 results in 0.0024 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
h1b 221g pink slip x
  •  

• ashman2012
    started a topic General 221g question...

General 221g question...

1. what is EC model ?
    2. what is EVC model ?
    3. whats SOW ?
    4. any other model ?

I dont know full form of these models and why it is given ?

are they only given to to H1b people from consulting companies (Indian or american desi consults)...
    See more | Go to post

• Arasu
    started a topic H1B Client Change before PAI

H1B Client Change before PAI

Hi,

I am working in one of top MNC in Chennai with BEP enabled. I got H1b petition (I797) approved with one client say client A. Then I changed to new project with new client which is located in different location in US than the LCA already assigned. Now I filled DS160 with new project/new...
    See more | Go to post

• Urgent Help Needed: Client Change after H1B Petition Approved

Hi,

I m working for BEP enabled reputed concern in chennai. I got my H1B petition approved for Client A in location Ohio in US (Location A). But before going for stamping, now I have been assigned to another project with new client (Client B) in Connecticut in location (Location B). Now...
    See more | Go to post

• H1B-221g(pink)-email from chennai consulate!!

Dear Friends,

I am one among the thousands(or more) of applicants waiting for US visa with 221G case- administrative processing. I was given a pink slip on May 11th and asked to check for the updates in the consulate website. After nearly 2 months i received an email from the chennai...
    See more | Go to post

• H1b Stamping - Urgent! Please Advice!!

Hello - I have to get my H1b visa stamped by the end of this year. I've had a jail sentence for 6 hours for driving with an invalid license about 3.5 years ago but all that is now settled and I've paid all dues/tickets/surcharges. I also have court's clearance letters with me.

Can you...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X