Collapse
5 results in 0.0026 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
i 765 x
  •  

• tadiumc
    started a topic 6 passport photos needed?

6 passport photos needed?

We are doing I 485, I 130, and I 765. They all require 2 passport photos. If we are doing it as a package, do we really need to do 6 or is 2 of the beneficiary okay? And also 2 of petitioner for I 130.

I know to do it correct should be worth the money, but saving an extra $60 would be...
    See more | Go to post

• F1 OPT Denied, application reached USCIS after DSO 30 day period

I had applied for my OPT extension on Jun 29, 2015. Today (Sept 20, 2015) I received a denial notice from USCIS by mail stating that - "Form 1 765 was filed after 30 days of the data DSO entered the recommendation for OPT into his/ her SEVIS record."

This was something that...
    See more | Go to post

• F1 OPT Denied, application reached USCIS after DSO 30 day period

I had applied for an OPT extension on Jun 29, 2015 and today received a Denial Notice from USCIS, reason for that is - "Form I 765 was filled after 30 days of the date the DSO entered the recommendation for OPT into his or her SEVIS record". My current OPT expired on Sept 17th, 2015. ...
    See more | Go to post

• EAD for pending I-130 application & I-485

Hi Experts,

My wife has recently filed petition for me family based GC, and we are facing difficulty that she does not have any Tax payment history in previous years due to Studies etc.

Now we got initial RFE for providing information on assets etc / co Sponser, which...
    See more | Go to post

• adcclick
    started a topic L2 with EAD Simultaneously

L2 with EAD Simultaneously

I am in the US on an L1 and so is my spouse. I would like to convert to L2 and apply for EAD simultaneously. i have the below questions
    1) are I539(L2) and I765 (EAD) the only forms i need to fill and provide with supporting documents?
    2) For question 16 on 1-765 should the category be...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X