Tags
i-407 x
  •  

• Stuart77
    started a topic Should I file an I-407?

Should I file an I-407?

Hi,

First a brief background.

I recently was stopped from flying to America to visit my 15yo daughter by a Homeland Security Agent in Heathrow airport. His reason, though he never once talked to me personally, was that because I still have in my possession my old green old,...
    See more | Go to post

• Getting a work visa after filling I-407

Hi,
    I've been a Permanent resident for 2 years thru marriage. Before It's expired I was suppose to file to remove condition.
    But before it expired we decided to get divorced and I moved back to my country, it was a real marriage it just didn't worked out and I did't wanted to stay with...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by dalma; 07-17-2018, 10:58 AM.

• Filed i-407 in 2015 - Reapplying for GC?

Hello everyone,

First-off... i apologize for the long story, but I really need to paint a clear picture to get some help with this.....

in 2010, A petition my uncle (US Citizen) filed for my father was approved, and me (his nephew) - along with my mother and sister went...
    See more | Go to post

• Family greencard 5 years after I-407 served

I'm a US citizen and my husband is a New Zealand citizen and we have 2 children who are both dual NZ and USA citizens (both born in NZ). We have been married for 13 years. He had a greencard and we lived in the US for 5 years. Then for the last 8 years we have lived in NZ. Upon visiting the US he...
    See more | Go to post

• Can I-407 be filed in U.S?

I am moving back to Pakistan due to my husband's job and because I would like to raise my children in Pakistani culture. I know I can file I-407 at Islamabad embassy to abandon my green card and apply for a visitor visa but due to distance and situation in Pakistan I prefer that I submit I-407 before...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X