Search Result

Collapse
10 results in 0.0020 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
i-864 joint sponsor x
  •  

• Affidavit of Support I 864 - who completes the form?

Hi,

Thank you in advance for your help. Here is the situation in a nutshell:
    - my wife and I are US citizens. She is a homemaker and I and the only source of income for our family. My income meets the Affidavit of support criteria.
    - my wife petitioned for her mother's green...
    See more | Go to post

• Self-Employed Joint Sponsor Inquiry

So our situation is a bit of a....yeah...lol

We (my wife, myself and our 2-year-old) came to the states from Japan after living there for almost 7 years (we've been married for almost 5 of them) and our main purpose was to a 2nd opinion on treatments for my cancer. I was diagnosed in February...
    See more | Go to post

• kate808
    started a topic 250% income from October 15?

250% income from October 15?

Hi good evening to all. I have been reading a bunch of articles about the new public charge rule modifications. And one article mentioned that for i864, the income requirement will be 250 percent of poverty level instead of 125 percent. I was not able to find the exact line on USCIS website. Can anyone...
    See more | Go to post

• Unemployed and abroad - Affidavit of support

I am a US citizen petitioning for my Indian spouse. I moved abroad to live with my spouse after our wedding in 2017. I am currently unemployed and we have a 2 month old baby (who meets requirements to be a US citizen). My parents still live in America and I visit them every year. I have also maintained...
    See more | Go to post

• Hokubana
    started a topic AOS processing filed in August

AOS processing filed in August

Me(immigrant) and my wife(US citizen) filed a AOS package early August. We currently live with my wife?s sister and she filed a i864a.
    I have biometrics appointment on the 9/4.

My question is
    1, After my ead is approved and while waiting for my green card, Can I move to...
    See more | Go to post

• princessbpn
    started a topic I-864 or I-864A with husband.

I-864 or I-864A with husband.

I applied for my mom's GC and was the sole sponsor for I-864 because I made enough money to be the sponsor. However since the application was made my circumstances have changed and I am now working part-time and going to school full time. My husband is willing to help in this case.
    However I...
    See more | Go to post

• sedgars208
    started a topic I-864 and I-864A Question

I-864 and I-864A Question

Hello,

I am the petitioner for my husband who is from South Africa and we are in the process of getting his green card. We submitted in October and got a RFE in November. They requested more assets or another joint sponsor. We do not have any other options for a joint sponsor. So, we...
    See more | Go to post

• xsg
    started a topic Tax Transcript for form I-864

Tax Transcript for form I-864

Hi,

I am filling out a form for my sister's husband to come to the US. I had to fill out the form i-864 for the affidavit of support for him and it will be filled out by my cousin and my sister. I have the W2 and the tax return papers. I want to know if I need to send the IRS transcript...
    See more | Go to post

• Question on form I-864 for join sponsor

Hi everybody:

I am new here and I have a question about filling out the Form I-864. Long story short my husband is my petitioner but unfortunately he falls just under the poverty guidelines. Therefore my aunt who has no dependents will help us fill a I-864 as a joint sponsor. My question...
    See more | Go to post

• Need help with1-864 Joint Sponsor!

My daughter is a USA citizen by birth. She's a student and sponsoring me now. I'm single and the only intended immigrant. Since my daughter does not earn at the moment, another permanent resident family member is sponsoring as a joint sponsor.
    They need I-864 to be filled again because it was...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X