4 results in 0.0021 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
i539 pending x
  •  

• Filing for B2 Visa Extension Request Twice

Hello,

My MIL entered the USA on 19th December 2020. Her I-94 states that she can stay here till 18th June 2021 (6 months from the date of entry). However, due to the increasing number of COVID cases in India, we filed I-539 to extend her stay until 31st July 2021. We were hoping that...
    See more | Go to post

• nj29
    started a topic H1 Ext Approved, H4 pending Approval

H1 Ext Approved, H4 pending Approval

Hi,

My H1 Extension was approved on 16th Feb, 2018 but H4 of my dependents (wife and daughter) is still not approved. We are planning to travel to India on a vacation.

2 questions -

1) Can my dependents go for visa stamping based on my H1 i797?
    2)...
    See more | Go to post

• miraclemi
    started a topic I539 Pending

I539 Pending

Hello All,

I applied for my Parent B2 extension in mid May. When can I expect the response.

1. What should I do if I Dont get response before there I94 expires?
    2. If they continue to stay after I94 expiry and they want to leave before extension decision comes would...
    See more | Go to post

• Departure/travel to India on a late i539 filing and is pending with USCIS; option

I am in in L1 visa... my L1(and I-94) and my dependents L2(and I-94) , were expiring on Sep 30, 2016. My employer applied the extension of L1 in premium and i received my approval and extension Unfortunatley, my employer while sending the extension package, forgot to send my dependents (spouse and...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by AABO; 05-14-2017, 09:56 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X