21 results in 0.0035 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
job change after i-140 x
  •  

• Job Switch immediately after 140 approval

Hello Readers and experts in the group,
    Not sure this question has been asked earlier in the group, but I wanted to know some insights about job switch immediately after 140 approval. Below is my scenario :

My PERM got approved about a month ago and employer has filled I140 in regular...
    See more | Go to post

• Switching jobs during I140 application

Hello,

my GC was filed in 2015, Eb2.

i switched jobs in 2016, by I-140 with new employer was filed last month.

I have a new job offer, can I go through the interview and file for H1 transfer and then file for Labor and I-140? Or do I need to wait till I get I-140...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by pdhawan; 11-01-2019, 09:02 PM. Reason: Removed emoji

• Changing careers while I-485 is being processed

Hello,

I have concurrently filed my I-140 (in fact my employer has, EB2) and my I-485, I-765 and I-131.

I know the rules about the portability of my I-485 so long as the new job has the same classification.

Let's say I want to change careers. How long...
    See more | Go to post

• Approved I-140 from prev empolyer. Current emp hasn't filed yet. Can I change jobs ?

I have an approved I-140 from my previous employer. While leaving I was told that they won't revoke it (how can I confirm ?). My current employer will start the perm process in April next year. I am on H1B extension (8th year) and it's valid till Oct 2019.
    Am I eligible to change jobs before...
    See more | Go to post

• sguser
    started a topic Job Change after approved I140

Job Change after approved I140

Hi,

I am working with company A where I have an approved I-140. My H1 is extended till next 2 years. Now I got an offer from company B. I know if I move to company B, the the previous I-140 will not be revoked and my priority date will be retained.

My question is, in company...
    See more | Go to post

• Changing job immediately after I-140 is approved

Hi,

I very recently got my I-140 approved a couple of days back. My GC is filed in EB-2 Category. Also i will be soon completing 6 years on my H1-B visa.
    Q1. Can can i change my Job/Employer now or should i wait for 180 days after approval of I-140 to change my Job
    Q2. Also...
    See more | Go to post

• raunit
    started a topic Immediate change of job after i-140 is approved

Immediate change of job after i-140 is approved

Hi there

I am new to the group and hence i apologize in advance if i am posting something against the rules or regulations.

I wish to know if i change my job immediately after the i-140 is approved(before 180 days) like after a month or so, does this impact in anyway my...
    See more | Go to post

• rohan2now
    started a topic Help with I-140 and job change.

Help with I-140 and job change.

Hello,

My spouse and I have an unusual problem and we unfortunately haven't been able to find any consensus on this matter.

I work at Location A and possess an H1B visa (extended, valid till 2019) while my wife works at Location B also on an H1B visa. Her GC process is...
    See more | Go to post

• Roby
    started a topic Job change with approved I-140 and EAD

Job change with approved I-140 and EAD

Hi,

I am willing to know in detail about my approved I-140 status. I have my 1-140 approved and my spouse has got her EAD approved as well. She is about to start a new job with Company A.

My question is: At this point of time, if I have to change my job, will my spouse...
    See more | Go to post

• hikes
    started a topic I-140 question & job change

I-140 question & job change

Hi,

My H1B ends Jan 2017. My Perm got approved about two months ago and my I-140 is in process now (regular filing).
    Assuming my I-140 is approved by August 2016, my questions are:

I want to change jobs. So do I really need to wait for my current company to file...
    See more | Go to post

• changing title->Software Engineer Quality to Software engineer and PERM application

Hi all,

I am moving from one team to another within same company and as a result of that, my manager is changing and my title is changing from 'Software engineer, Quality' to 'Software engineer'. My job duties will NOT change significantly. I work on java application automation and...
    See more | Go to post

• regsuraj
    started a topic Job change and EAD filing

Job change and EAD filing

Background:
    + I am employed at a well-known technology firm through H-1B visa (6 years for my H1-B expire on Dec 2015)
    + I have filed for Green Card under EB-2 and have an approved I-140 with priority date of March 2014
    + I have applied for H-1B Extension beyond 6 years on 30 June...
    See more | Go to post

• alokksingh
    started a topic Job Change outside US with Approved I-140

Job Change outside US with Approved I-140

Hi Immihelp,

I have a question.

I have completed my 6 years stay in US. My current employer had already started my GC processing, but in the 6th year, so I had to leave US.
    I am currently out of US and my PERM as well as I-140 have now been approved and I am ready...
    See more | Go to post

• Job change after I-140 approved and H1 6 year term expired

I have an offer to join another firm and they are ready to initiate the process again. What are possible issues as my current term would expire in less than an year (I have already crossed 6 years mark)?

When new company restarts GC process then I should be able to reach what stage to get...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ninsk; 05-01-2015, 02:44 PM.

• sethi_usa
    started a topic Make a job change post I-140

Make a job change post I-140

Hello Admin-

I apologize but I didnt come across a post that can answer my question. I am on H1B visa which is maxing out in June 2016. My employer has filed PERM which is pending. If PERM and I-140 gets approved before June 2016 and I get a 3 year extension then is it possible to change...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X