Collapse
8 results in 0.0022 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
peace999 x
  •  

• Medical Visa for sister living in india

I along with my wife are US citizens since Feb 2016, and I sponsored my mother and father in 2013 for US visitor Visa, they got the visa and travelled to see us twice since then.
    I have one brother and two sisters (one married and one unmarried) living in India, One of sister who is unmarried...
    See more | Go to post

• AASV09
    started a topic American citizen sponser

American citizen sponser

i got rejected visitor visa 2 times... now third time if my american friend ( american) sponsor me..but i will take care of my expenses...

so i want to know that if he invite or sponser me then it will help me to get visitor visa( i am applying with my 2 kids amd wife)

plz...
    See more | Go to post

• AASV09
    started a topic need help b1b2 visa

need help b1b2 visa

Sir

i have applied b1b2 visa second time first time i have applied with my wife now second time applied with kids as per ur suggestion....but rejected second time...i have reply all vo questions perfect but lastly he said i understand ur feeling but us immigration rules very strictly so...
    See more | Go to post

• AASV09
    started a topic b1b2 visa rejected second time

b1b2 visa rejected second time

Sir

i have applied b1b2 visa second time first time i have applied with my wife now second time applied with kids as per ur suggestion....but rejected second time...i have reply all vo questions perfect but lastly he said i understand ur feeling but us immigration rules very strictly so...
    See more | Go to post

• AASV09
    started a topic b1b2 visa rejected second time

b1b2 visa rejected second time

Sir

See more | Go to post

• please reply ..regarding travel history

Sir, greetings

Now we visited to Thailand last week with my wife and both kids for 6 days....now i will re apply in Feb 2015 for B1/B2 visa

Now just please advise me on below query--

1. Thailand travel history is good??

or i need to travel another...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Ajay09; 11-20-2014, 03:12 AM.

• sukhi
    started a topic B2 Refusal

B2 Refusal

Hello Friends. On 22nd September I applied for B2 visa with my Visa at New Delhi Consulate. Interview Went well. But don't know why they refused to give visa. Following were the questions.

Interview At 8.30 AM. Interview language preference was in English, however, Visa Officer spoke...
    See more | Go to post

• visitor visa b1/b2 refused..plz suggest

Hi
    I am 31 year old. I have applied b1/b2 visa with my wife..My interview was on 18 September at 09.00 AM. I got refusal…see below the interview

VO: Good Morning. How are you
    WE: Good Morning sir Fine. And how r u

Vo: I am good
    Vo: are you husband...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X