Marriage to green card holder while on B1/B2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage to green card holder while on B1/B2

I am on B1/B2 status. My fiance is on green card from last 2 years. The country of birth of both of us is Pakistan. I have following questions:

- How long will it take for me to get right to work?
    - Can I expedite the process?
    - Can I go out of country and come back on b1/b2 again while my case is in progress?

Originally posted by steken View Post
    I am on B1/B2 status. My fiance is on green card from last 2 years. The country of birth of both of us is Pakistan. I have following questions:

- Can I go out of country and come back on b1/b2 again while my case is in progress?
    Only spouses of US citizens qualify to file K visa for their fiancé.
    Last edited by Awan96; 03-14-2017, 07:42 PM.
    Disclaimer: This is NOT a legal advice. Use it on your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by steken View Post

Only spouses of US citizens qualify for work permits spouses of GC holders don't. Also GC holders CANNOT apply I-130 for their fiancé,only USC can. Waiting time for GC holders spouses is normaly two years now days. (U can't expedite the process) Yes u can visit the US on B1/B2 visa while your GC case is pending but MOST important thing is that u should NEVER overstay during your visits.
      Disclaimer: This is NOT a legal advice. Use it on your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X