Notice of Intent to Deny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helpmylife View Post
    Just wanted to give an update. After we had sent our rebuttal, we now have received the approval for the I-130 petition to establish relationship. I believe this is good news, as they now finally recognize our relationship and would put my wife and step son in line to receive a green card! We then received about a week later an RFE for updated medical examinations, so we did complete that yesterday and will be sending those in no later then next week! I think we are finally on a positive road and seeing light at the end of the 3 year long tunnel!
    Fantastic news! I am very happy for you and your family. Kuddos for being proactive and taking control of the situation. Nicely done! And to top it, your wife and son are in for the 10-year green card!

Comment

***Update** On 7/2, we received the notice of approved I485 for both my wife and step son, shortly after opening the mail the email notification rolled through as well! I ended up getting a tracking number and the status for my wife's I485 was updated to show card was in production! Super happy this process has come to an end. The card shows delivery to take place on Friday 7/6.

My only concern now, is if my step sons card will be in that delivery and why they haven't updated the other I485 status yet? The other I485 has not been updated from the last status, so I hope his card will arrive on Friday as well.

My wife called her mom back home and she was so happy and crying because finally she will be able to feel comfortable returning home to see her in near 3 years.
      Marriage-based AOS- CHICAGO Concurrent filing
      08/26/2015 - Priority Date
      09/21/2015 - Biometrics Scheduled/Completed
      01/07/2016 - Interview Chicago Field Office
      03/27/2018 - Notice of Intent to Deny
      04/13/2018 - Submitted Rebuttal to NOID
      06/00/2018 - Received Approved I-130
      06/00/2018 - RFE received for updated Medical Exam
      06/12/2018 - Submitted updated Medical Exam
      07/02/2018 - Received Approval for I485
      07/06/2018 - Received Green Card in Mail

Comment

***Update** On 7/2, we received the notice of approved I485 for both my wife and step son, shortly after opening the mail the email notification rolled through as well! I ended up getting a tracking number and the status for my wife's I485 was updated to show card was in production! Super happy this process has come to an end. The card shows delivery to take place on Friday 7/6.

My only concern now, is if my step sons card will be in that delivery and why they haven't updated the other I485 status yet? The other I485 has not been updated from the last status, so I hope his card will arrive on Friday as well.

My wife called her mom back home and she was so happy and crying because finally she will be able to feel comfortable returning home to see her in near 3 years.
        Congratulations! They really should back date the green card to the date of the interview. They issued the NOID even though all the information they needed was available. That's my take on that.

Anyway, congrats! I am very happy for you.

Comment

Congratulations!! So happy for you guys!! ☺️
          PD: 08/11/2017
          EAD and SSN: November 2017
          Interview date: 06/27/2018
          I-130 and I-485 approved: 07/02/2018
          GC in hand: 07/05/2018

Comment

Congrats!!!!!! Sooo happy for you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}