Interview scheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview scheduled

Finally interview is scheduled, EAD and Travel Document also approved waiting for the card.
    Below is our timeline

PD: 01/02/18
    4 NOA Form I-797C received :01/08/18
    Received biometrics appointment notice: 01/12/18
    Biometrics appointment: 01/29/18 (walk-in)
    InfoPas: SB field office 04/18/18
    Contact the congressman 04/20/18
    RFE receive : 04/27/18
    RFE response :06/19/18
    Interview Scheduled notification 07/03/18
    AP approval notice :07/05/18
    EAD approval notice: 07/05/18
    Interview Date: 08/07/18

Field office San Bernardino
    RFE received: 04/27/18
    SSN received in the mail 07/18/18
    Notice EAD being produce 07/19/18

Originally posted by Emerald 2020 View Post
    Finally interview is scheduled, EAD and Travel Document also approved waiting for the card.
    Below is our timeline

RFE receive : 04/27/18

Great news, very happy for you. Are you guys prepared for the interview? Plenty of info on this forum if you get stuck. If all goes well, won't need that EAD for long!
    Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
    4-12: Arrived in Chicago
    4-14: Picked up by USCIS
    4-19: Email & text notifications received
    4-23: I-797 Receipts received
    4-27: Biometrics notice received
    5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
    5-11: Biometrics completed
    6-04: Interview scheduled
    6-09: Received interview letter
    7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
    7-13: Card was Mailed
    7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

Evidence of bona fide marriage

Hello House,
      kindly critically look at the evidence of bona-fide marriage that we have put together.I want your advise, especially :UScitizenFilingforspouse,Tezza,sinoptola,cali2018,
      BayAreaCaliAOS,kaylip and every other person please. I want to hear from you guys.

Secondly, I don't know how to stack this into various exhibit with a binder, please advise.

EVIDENCE OF BONA FIDE MARRIAGE

Table of Contents

Exhibit 1 - Evidence of Cohabitation

(a). Copy of lease agreement listing Spouse Beneficiary & Petitioner as joint tenants at xxxxxxxxx (July 2017 to August 2018)

(b). Certificate of Rent Paid issued by Leasing Manager of xxxxxxxxxxxx to Spouse Beneficiary and Petitioner.

(c). Copy of email communication between spouse beneficiary on xxxxxxxxxxx & Leasing Manager confirming the execution of the current lease and notice to enter unit. And other related issues confirming both Petitioner and Spouse beneficiary lives in the apartment.

(d). Copies rent bills, of Money Orders and Cashier?s checks of rent paid between July 2017 to July 2018 with names of Petitioner and spouse beneficiary on it with stamped from the leasing office as receipts of payment.

(e). Proof of joint Gmail account

Exhibit 2 - Evidence of comingling of financial resources

(a). Joint Checking Account Agreement

(b). Joint Checking account

(c). Join Credit Card Agreement. With both the Petitioner and spouse beneficiary as authorized users.

(d). Joint account statement of account December 2017 to July 2018 With Proof of money spent from joint account for expenses especially rent highlighted on the statement

(e). Evidence Joint Checking **** registered for online payments.

(f). Spouse beneficiary?s pay stubs from various employers from July 2017 to July 2018 W2s and 1099.

(g) Spouse Beneficiary?s Wells Fargo Personal checking account **xxxxxxx, statement highlighting some of the bills paid.

(h) Spouse Beneficiary?s BoA Personal checking account **xxxxxxx statement highlighting some of the bills paid.

(i)xxxxxxxxx Joint account. **xxx statement highlighting some of the bills paid.

Exhibit 3- Healthcare Living Will, Foreign Pension Savings, Accidental and Life Insurance

A. Notarized Living Will Advanced Healthcare Directive & Healthcare Power of Attorney

(i). The Spouse beneficiary designate and appoint Petitioner as the attorney-in-fact to act as his agent to make health care decision for him.

(ii). The Petitioner designate and appoint spouse beneficiary as the attorney-in-fact to act as his agent to make health care decision for him.

B. Spouse Beneficiary Foreign Pension Deposit (Designating the Petitioner as the Next of Kin & Major Beneficiary)

(i). Spouse beneficiary foreign pension deposit online account listing the Petitioner as the next of kin.

(ii). Notarized Deed of Gift

Notarized deed of gift of the pension savings of the Spouse beneficiary with the Petitioner as a major beneficiary of the gift. (Notarized document attached)

(iii). Emails from:

xxxxxxxxx: spouse beneficiary emails exchange with xxxxxxx Pension company requesting the change of next of kin to the Petitioner as of June 2017.Exhibit.3. B. (iii). 1

xxxxxxxxxx: spouse beneficiary emails exchange with xxxxxxx Pension company requesting the change of next of kin from his ex-wife to his son as of March 2016. Exhibit.3. B. (iii). 2

xxxxxxxxx :Spouse beneficiary email exchange with his Attorney, who handled the assignment of preparing "Deed of Gift" with Petitioner as the major beneficiary and documents notarized. Exhibit.3. B. (iii). 3

xxxxxxxxxxx: spouse beneficiary email exchange with his attorney,discussed reason he was unable to notarize the ?Deed of Gift? document at the at the United State Embassy, overseaseas. Exhibit.3. B. (iii). 4

C. Life and Accidental Insurance Policies

(i). Spouse beneficiary xxxxxxxxxx policy with Petitioner as the beneficiary.

(ii). Petitioners? xxxxx Life Insurance policy with the spouse beneficiary as the beneficiary.

(iii). Xxxxxxxx Family Accident Life Insurance policy that covers all of us. (Spouse beneficiary, Petitioner and our two daughters)

(iv). Xxxxxx Life Insurance policies for Petitioners' daughters bought by the Petitioner and spouse beneficiary for: xxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxx

D. Several emails from:

Xxxxxxxxx between spouse beneficiary and insurance broker representing the interest of the family when life insurance policies were purchased in 2017.

E. Insurance Premium payment

-Payment of various insurance premiums from September 2017.Paid with Spouse Beneficiary?s Personal Wells Fargo checking account **xxxxxxxxxxx (Highlighted in the bank statement attached to Exhibit 2 - Evidence of comingling of financial resources )

Exhibit 4- Evidence of Receiving Mail at Same Address and having unrestricted access to each other?s mail through USPS informed delivery account.

(a). USPS Informed delivery daily digest joint account with same email address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(b). USCIS Form I-797C, Notice of Action addressed to Petitioner and Spouse Beneficiary received at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(c). Spouse Beneficiary?s Employment Authorization Document and Advance Parole approval notice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(d). Copies of several mails delivered to both of us at the same xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exhibit 5- Evidence of Joint Gas Account

(i). Name of Gas Company -xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(ii). Account and Bills in the name of Spouse beneficiary and Petitioner.

(iii). Account details (2 pages)

(iv). Profile Page

(v). Copy of Gas bill- Billing date July 2017 to July 2018.Displays Spouse Beneficiary & Petitioner as joint account holders.

Exhibit 6- Evidence of Electric Residential Service Account

(i). Name of Electric Service Provider: xxxxxxxxxx

(ii). Account and Bills in the name of Petitioner xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(iii). Online account username: xxxxxxxxxxx

(iv). Account profile

-Displays both names on account: Petitioner

(v). Email notifications: Received on xxxxxxxxxxxxx: July 2017 to April 2018

(vi). Changed to join email account -xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: May 2018

(vii). Monthly electric bills: Date July 2017 to July 2018

(viii). Bills payment with Spouse Beneficiary's Wells Fargo Personal checking account **xxxxxxxx. And xxxxxxxx Joint account. **xxxxxx. (Highlighted in the bank statement attached to Exhibit 2 - Evidence of comingling of financial resources )

Exhibit 7- Evidence of Joint Mobile Telecommunication account

(i). Name of Service Providerxxxxxxxxxx

(ii). Account and Bills in the name of Spouse beneficiary.

(iii). Family Account details showing mobile numbers of Petitioners and Spouse beneficiary, and two other family lines

(iv). Billing & Payment from 12/2017 to 07/2018, with Spouse Beneficiary's Wells Fargo Personal checking account **xxxxxxxx. And xxxxxxxx Joint account. **xxxxxx. (Highlighted in the bank statement attached to Exhibit 2 - Evidence of comingling of financial resources )

(v). Account Setting showing Petitioner and Spouse beneficiary mobile lines and joint email address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exhibit 8-Emergency Contacts Information

(i). Spouse beneficiary listed as one of the Emergency Contacts in the school record for the children (Petitioners' two daughters).

(ii). Spouse beneficiary listing the Petitioner as his emergency contact with his previous and current employers.

Exhibit 9- Evidence of Joint Memberships

(i). Joint Amazon Prime Account - Household Page shows Petitioner & Spouse

(ii):Joint YouTube account

(iii). Online account membership summary

(iv). Copy of both membership cards

(v). Planet Fitness membership

(vi). Emergency Contact Information

(vii). Copy of both membership cards

Exhibit 10- Affidavit of support, emails and mails received from friends and family members

(a). Affidavit of Support 3

(b). Emails from Spouse beneficiary and his family and friend abroad mentioning the Petitioner.

Xxxxxxxxx Exhibit.10. (b).1

Xxxxxxxxxx Exhibit.10. (b).2

Xxxxxxxxx Exhibit.10. (b).3

(c).1st year wedding Anniversary Mails from friends received at our apartment address. ( 2)

Exhibit 11- Others

(i). Receipt and email confirmation of flower bought by spouse beneficiary for petitioners? mother's burial (May 2017)

(ii). Receipt of our first piece of furniture -matrass in our names. (July 2017)

(iii). Receipt of Television bought (June 2018)

Exhibit 12-Pictures

Pictures

Comment

I think you already have all the evidence an IO can ask for. It?s always good to overdo the evidence. As for myself, most of my evidence would be pictures since 2013, text messages and our apartment lease since 2015.
        Goodluck to you! Happy for you!
        B2; AoS; Same-Sex Marriage:USC
        FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
        4/20/18 Received 4 letters
        5/04/18 Walk In Biometrics
        5/14/18 Status update-CaseTracker, "Ready to be scheduled for interview"
        9/08/18 New card being produced-CaseTracker
        9/11/18 EAD/AP approved-uscis.gov
        9/12/18 Received tracking number for EAD/AP card
        9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
        9/17/18 Received Social Sec card
        2/17/19 Traveled abroad
        3/04/19 Paroled back in country using EAD/AP
        3/11/19 Submitted renewal of EAD/AP

Comment

Thats bonafideddddddd.

For myself I like to go with higher level sections. Finances/cohabit/relationship-proof-other-stuff

I think insurance,pension is apart of finances. I think cohbait is lease/gas/electric/phone. Emails/receipts/gifts/youtube/amazon is relationship proof.

What about your taxes transcript that should first thing in finances i think. Then living will. Then joint accounts. You will probably be approved by the will hah.

Comment

Originally posted by cali2018 View Post
            Thats bonafideddddddd.

For myself I like to go with higher level sections. Finances/cohabit/relationship-proof-other-stuff

I think insurance,pension is apart of finances. I think cohbait is lease/gas/electric/phone. Emails/receipts/gifts/youtube/amazon is relationship proof.

What about your taxes transcript that should first thing in finances i think. Then living will. Then joint accounts. You will probably be approved by the will hah.

thanks. Then I will add tax to it. We already submitted it as RFE anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BayAreaCaliAOS View Post
            I think you already have all the evidence an IO can ask for. It?s always good to overdo the evidence. As for myself, most of my evidence would be pictures since 2013, text messages and our apartment lease since 2015.
            Goodluck to you! Happy for you!
            thank you. Remember us in your prayers o.

Comment

Congratulations! August is my lucky month. If you or anyone would like me to take a look at something, please send me a private message. I am not in the forum as often anymore.

I applaud your attention to detail. Your evidence of bona fide marriage is concrete. You just raised the bar. This is the level of evidence that you expect of a couple who has been married for several years. Well, done.

You included the will, affidavits, outlined how you commingle finances. It's all there. Here is a picture I found online that shows how you could organize your binder.

The only thing I would add is a relationship timeline of key events in your relationship since you met. I would also organize statements/bills from oldest to most recent - placing oldest documents on top. I think that sends a tacit message to the brain, if you are flipping pages from say December 2016 to July 2018. Emphasizes longevity. But other than that, you've made it very easy for the ISO to approve you on the spot.

Even though you had already submitted your joint taxes, you want them at least listed there. Things get misplaced sometimes. It wouldn't hurt to be extra prepared and have them there. When the ISO asks you for evidence of bona fide marriage, you can hand over the table of contents and let him/her choose. The will/advanced health care directive should seal the deal.

All the best to you!

USCFFS
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                Congratulations! August is my lucky month. If you or anyone would like me to take a look at something, please send me a private message. I am not in the forum as often anymore.

I applaud your attention to detail. Your evidence of bona fide marriage is concrete. You just raised the bar. This is the level of evidence that you expect of a couple who has been married for several years. Well, done.

You included the will, affidavits, outlined how you commingle finances. It's all there. Here is a picture I found online that shows how you could organize your binder.

The only thing I would add is a relationship timeline of key events in your relationship since you met. I would also organize statements/bills from oldest to most recent - placing oldest documents on top. I think that sends a tacit message to the brain, if you are flipping pages from say December 2016 to July 2018. Emphasizes longevity. But other than that, you've made it very easy for the ISO to approve you on the spot.

Even though you had already submitted your joint taxes, you want them at least listed there. Things get misplaced sometimes. It wouldn't hurt to be extra prepared and have them there. When the ISO asks you for evidence of bona fide marriage, you can hand over the table of contents and let him/her choose. The will/advanced health care directive should seal the deal.

All the best to you!

USCFFS

thank you so much for all your advise and help.
                I will return here to give a testimony soon.

Comment

thank you so much for all your advise and help.
                  I will return here to give a testimony soon.
                  You've got this in the bag! I just looked through you table of contents again and I do not see any civil documents listed. That's OK. Please, do not forget to bring them with you:
                  - marriage certificate
                  - Proof of US citizenship
                  - Intending immigrant's passport (*do not be afraid to ask for the I-551 stamp)
                  - Divorce decree(s)

Have you been married for 2 years already? I can't tell from your list. In any case, you're bringing A green card home - whether conditional or not.

All the best,

USCFFS

Comment

You've got this in the bag! I just looked through you table of contents again and I do not see any civil documents listed. That's OK. Please, do not forget to bring them with you:
                    - marriage certificate
                    - Proof of US citizenship
                    - Intending immigrant's passport (*do not be afraid to ask for the I-551 stamp)
                    - Divorce decree(s)

Have you been married for 2 years already? I can't tell from your list. In any case, you're bringing A green card home - whether conditional or not.

All the best,

USCFFS

Oh, we intend to have civil documents separately, but is it advisable to put them as part of bona-fide marriage evidences? If yes under what section? Evidence of relationship?
                    Our Marriage is 1.4year old.

thank you.

Comment

Oh, we intend to have civil documents separately, but is it advisable to put them as part of bona-fide marriage evidences? If yes under what section? Evidence of relationship?

thank you.
                      what is bona-fide marriage evidences? I dont understand. My husband made the i864, what do i bring to the interview?

Comment

All the best to you!

USCFFS
                        Is this a 3 ring binder? Do I mind showing picture of the binder inside?
                        Looks great! I?m thankful for all your advise.
                        MyPD 3/09
                        Ready to schedule since 4/18, 485 shoeing ertor... still no EAD... I?m organizing my docs for interview already

Comment

Originally posted by Hluu67 View Post
                          what is bona-fide marriage evidences? I dont understand. My husband made the i864, what do i bring to the interview?

See my Table of contents of bona-fide evidences. This is mine ,tailored along several table of contents I have read here.
                          try and do the same. Hope below is helpful :

EVIDENCE OF BONA FIDE MARRIAGE

Table of Contents

Exhibit 1 - Evidence of Cohabitation

(a). Copy of lease agreement listing Spouse Beneficiary & Petitioner as joint tenants at xxxxxxxxx (July 2017 to August 2018)

(b). Certificate of Rent Paid issued by Leasing Manager of xxxxxxxxxxxx to Spouse Beneficiary and Petitioner.

(c). Copy of email communication between spouse beneficiary on xxxxxxxxxxx & Leasing Manager confirming the execution of the current lease and notice to enter unit. And other related issues confirming both Petitioner and Spouse beneficiary lives in the apartment.

(d). Copies rent bills, of Money Orders and Cashier?s checks of rent paid between July 2017 to July 2018 with names of Petitioner and spouse beneficiary on it with stamped from the leasing office as receipts of payment.

(e). Proof of joint Gmail account

Exhibit 2 - Evidence of comingling of financial resources

(a). Joint Checking Account Agreement

(b). Joint Checking account

(c). Join Credit Card Agreement. With both the Petitioner and spouse beneficiary as authorized users.

(d). Joint account statement of account December 2017 to July 2018 With Proof of money spent from joint account for expenses especially rent highlighted on the statement

(e). Evidence Joint Checking **** registered for online payments.

(f). Spouse beneficiary?s pay stubs from various employers from July 2017 to July 2018 W2s and 1099.

(g) Spouse Beneficiary?s Wells Fargo Personal checking account **xxxxxxx, statement highlighting some of the bills paid.

(h) Spouse Beneficiary?s BoA Personal checking account **xxxxxxx statement highlighting some of the bills paid.

(i)xxxxxxxxx Joint account. **xxx statement highlighting some of the bills paid.

Exhibit 3- Healthcare Living Will, Foreign Pension Savings, Accidental and Life Insurance

A. Notarized Living Will Advanced Healthcare Directive & Healthcare Power of Attorney

(i). The Spouse beneficiary designate and appoint Petitioner as the attorney-in-fact to act as his agent to make health care decision for him.

(ii). The Petitioner designate and appoint spouse beneficiary as the attorney-in-fact to act as his agent to make health care decision for him.

B. Spouse Beneficiary Foreign Pension Deposit (Designating the Petitioner as the Next of Kin & Major Beneficiary)

(i). Spouse beneficiary foreign pension deposit online account listing the Petitioner as the next of kin.

(ii). Notarized Deed of Gift

Notarized deed of gift of the pension savings of the Spouse beneficiary with the Petitioner as a major beneficiary of the gift. (Notarized document attached)

(iii). Emails from:

xxxxxxxxx: spouse beneficiary emails exchange with xxxxxxx Pension company requesting the change of next of kin to the Petitioner as of June 2017.Exhibit.3. B. (iii). 1

xxxxxxxxxx: spouse beneficiary emails exchange with xxxxxxx Pension company requesting the change of next of kin from his ex-wife to his son as of March 2016. Exhibit.3. B. (iii). 2

xxxxxxxxx :Spouse beneficiary email exchange with his Attorney, who handled the assignment of preparing "Deed of Gift" with Petitioner as the major beneficiary and documents notarized. Exhibit.3. B. (iii). 3

xxxxxxxxxxx: spouse beneficiary email exchange with his attorney,discussed reason he was unable to notarize the ?Deed of Gift? document at the at the United State Embassy, overseaseas. Exhibit.3. B. (iii). 4

C. Life and Accidental Insurance Policies

(i). Spouse beneficiary xxxxxxxxxx policy with Petitioner as the beneficiary.

(ii). Petitioners? xxxxx Life Insurance policy with the spouse beneficiary as the beneficiary.

(iii). Xxxxxxxx Family Accident Life Insurance policy that covers all of us. (Spouse beneficiary, Petitioner and our two daughters)

(iv). Xxxxxx Life Insurance policies for Petitioners' daughters bought by the Petitioner and spouse beneficiary for: xxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxx

D. Several emails from:

Xxxxxxxxx between spouse beneficiary and insurance broker representing the interest of the family when life insurance policies were purchased in 2017.

E. Insurance Premium payment

-Payment of various insurance premiums from September 2017.Paid with Spouse Beneficiary?s Personal Wells Fargo checking account **xxxxxxxxxxx (Highlighted in the bank statement attached to Exhibit 2 - Evidence of comingling of financial resources )

Exhibit 4- Evidence of Receiving Mail at Same Address and having unrestricted access to each other?s mail through USPS informed delivery account.

(a). USPS Informed delivery daily digest joint account with same email address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(b). USCIS Form I-797C, Notice of Action addressed to Petitioner and Spouse Beneficiary received at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(c). Spouse Beneficiary?s Employment Authorization Document and Advance Parole approval notice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(d). Copies of several mails delivered to both of us at the same xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exhibit 5- Evidence of Joint Gas Account

(i). Name of Gas Company -xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(ii). Account and Bills in the name of Spouse beneficiary and Petitioner.

(iii). Account details (2 pages)

(iv). Profile Page

(v). Copy of Gas bill- Billing date July 2017 to July 2018.Displays Spouse Beneficiary & Petitioner as joint account holders.

Exhibit 6- Evidence of Electric Residential Service Account

(i). Name of Electric Service Provider: xxxxxxxxxx

(ii). Account and Bills in the name of Petitioner xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(iii). Online account username: xxxxxxxxxxx

(iv). Account profile

-Displays both names on account: Petitioner

(v). Email notifications: Received on xxxxxxxxxxxxx: July 2017 to April 2018

(vi). Changed to join email account -xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: May 2018

(vii). Monthly electric bills: Date July 2017 to July 2018

(viii). Bills payment with Spouse Beneficiary's Wells Fargo Personal checking account **xxxxxxxx. And xxxxxxxx Joint account. **xxxxxx. (Highlighted in the bank statement attached to Exhibit 2 - Evidence of comingling of financial resources )

Exhibit 7- Evidence of Joint Mobile Telecommunication account

(i). Name of Service Providerxxxxxxxxxx

(ii). Account and Bills in the name of Spouse beneficiary.

(iii). Family Account details showing mobile numbers of Petitioners and Spouse beneficiary, and two other family lines

(iv). Billing & Payment from 12/2017 to 07/2018, with Spouse Beneficiary's Wells Fargo Personal checking account **xxxxxxxx. And xxxxxxxx Joint account. **xxxxxx. (Highlighted in the bank statement attached to Exhibit 2 - Evidence of comingling of financial resources )

(v). Account Setting showing Petitioner and Spouse beneficiary mobile lines and joint email address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exhibit 8-Emergency Contacts Information

(i). Spouse beneficiary listed as one of the Emergency Contacts in the school record for the children (Petitioners' two daughters).

(ii). Spouse beneficiary listing the Petitioner as his emergency contact with his previous and current employers.

Exhibit 9- Evidence of Joint Memberships

(i). Joint Amazon Prime Account - Household Page shows Petitioner & Spouse

(ii):Joint YouTube account

(iii). Online account membership summary

(iv). Copy of both membership cards

(v). Planet Fitness membership

(vi). Emergency Contact Information

(vii). Copy of both membership cards

Exhibit 10- Affidavit of support, emails and mails received from friends and family members

(a). Affidavit of Support 3

(b). Emails from Spouse beneficiary and his family and friend abroad mentioning the Petitioner.

Xxxxxxxxx Exhibit.10. (b).1

Xxxxxxxxxx Exhibit.10. (b).2

Xxxxxxxxx Exhibit.10. (b).3

(c).1st year wedding Anniversary Mails from friends received at our apartment address. ( 2)

Exhibit 11- Others

(i). Receipt and email confirmation of flower bought by spouse beneficiary for petitioners? mother's burial (May 2017)

(ii). Receipt of our first piece of furniture -matrass in our names. (July 2017)

(iii). Receipt of Television bought (June 2018)

Exhibit 12-Pictures

Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Kathy234 View Post
                            Is this a 3 ring binder? Do I mind showing picture of the binder inside?
                            Looks great! I?m thankful for all your advise.
                            MyPD 3/09
                            Ready to schedule since 4/18, 485 shoeing ertor... still no EAD... I?m organizing my docs for interview already
                            Yes 3 ring binder.

Comment

thank you.
                              I think you're right. It's more practical to have them separately. I listed them as Exhibit 1 & Exhibit 2 on my I-130 Table of contents. I mostly wanted to remind you to bring them, in case they want to see originals or certified copies. You did an amazing job tying all your evidence.
                              For each main category, you listed several layers of evidence. It's like taking a picture of your car from the top, bottom, sides, front and rear. It says loud and clear - we have nothing to hide. It also shows respect for the process and the ISOs job.

You wrote full sentences and stated what each piece of evidence is proof of. I am using YOURS as a guide for our interview IF and WHEN that happens.

All the best,

USCFFS
                              Last edited by UScitizenFilingforspouse; 07-15-2018, 05:01 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X