Not able to ADD DEPENDENT in my profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to ADD DEPENDENT in my profile

Hi, I created separate profile for my wife and daughter for US visa stamping. Last stamping was done through old portal. Now when I use new portal for appointment booking, I am facing issue to add/edit dependent. There are few additional fields to be filled in new portal. There is NO EDIT option available to EDIT the dependent details. Also I tried clicking the REMOVE button and that is also not working.

Please let me know if anyone has faced the same problem and the workaround to get this fixed.

FYI: I created 7-8 cases to USCIS through the portal but all cases were closed saying the issue is fixed, but the issue still exists.

Thanks....

Same thing for me. Created 4 cases so far and they just give standard reply. How did you resolve this issue? did u created a new profile with new email or was support able to help eventually.

Comment

Hi, I am also in the same boat submitted multiple cases every day and calling support team. nothing is working, they just close the case and say they don't find any profile tied to my passport and asking to create new profile. Still receiving the same error. Please provide updates if you guys find any solution for this issue.

Comment

Did you guys fix the issue? I am also facing this issue..and no one is helping... reply

Comment

Hi all,
          did anyone get any solution for this issue?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X