Photo booth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo booth

So I have a question. I like the idea of having a designated area for people to take photos like a photo booth but more of just an area with a cute backdrop for people to take pictures with their phone and not a designated camera or iPad. Do you think the effort behind the idea is worth it and it would be utilized or do you think expecting people to use their phones to take the pictures for that area defeats the purpose of 360 entertainment? I hope that makes sense and happy planning!
    Last edited by RichardGravener; 02-14-2024, 08:58 PM.

Originally posted by RichardGravener View Post
    So I have a question. I like the idea of having a designated area for people to take photos like a photo booth but more of just an area with a cute backdrop for people to take pictures with their own personal phone and not a designated camera or iPad photo booth pro los angeles. Do you think the effort behind the idea is worth it and it would be utilized or do you think expecting people to use their own phones to take the pictures for that area defeats the purpose. I hope that makes sense and happy planning!
    thanks in advance for any help

Comment

I think this was relevant before phones became so popular. Now everyone has thousands of photos on their phones and something specific for this is unlikely to be in demand. This is my opinion, maybe wrong

Comment

I used to hire someone to prepare a photo booth corner whenever we had parties. The picture will be used as one of the souvenirs for parties and I like it because it's printed. I think people can use their phones to take pictures whenever they want, but not in the photo booth area. There is a camera set up to take the picture in that area.

Comment

Phone is very convenient, that's why they can use it anytime they want. But I think photo booth is somehow is good because you will have a souvenir or a hard copy to have.

Comment

A photo booth can add a touch of fun and excitement to any event, whether it's a wedding, corporate gathering,vehicleaccidentinjury birthday party, or community festival. These booths provide a creative and interactive way for guests to capture memorable moments, complete with customizable backgrounds, props, and filters.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X