Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appeal as Tier-1 dependent; reapply as PR dependent ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal as Tier-1 dependent; reapply as PR dependent ?

Hi,

I am new to this forum and hope this forum helps answer some Questions I have for re-applying Visa to UK:

I was rejected visa to UK last year (as Tier-1 depdendent and I had to appeal. Recently my appeal to the UK home office to be able to enter UK with a Tier-1 dependent visa has been accepted. This will enable me to reapply for my visa. During the time when my appeal was submitted and approved, my husband got his PR card. I have the following questions:

(a) Should I reapply as a Tier-1 dependent (on which my appeal is approved) or as a PR-dependent ? Will applying as PR-dependent be granted sooner ?

(b) What is the procedure for reapplying for Visa as a Tier-1 dependent ? Does it involve UK Home office to contact Chennai embassy and let them know to grant me visa ?

(c) If applied as Tier-1 dependent how much time will it take ?

(d) Can I and my child apply as Visitors if this is awarded sooner? (appeal was approved for the status of Tier-1 dependents)

(e) If (d) is possible and we go as visitors, can we immediately apply for our child's citizenship card after we land in UK? If yes, How much time would that take ?

(f) What are the points that I am overlooking ?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X