Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solicitor needed

Hello everyone!

My partner and I are looking for the immigration solicitor to help us with the UK fiance visa. There are a lot of options online, but most of them look identical, so it is hard to decide who to trust with our papers and documents. Does anyone here have any recommendations based on their experience? Please, if you do, share contact details and, if possible, price ranges.

Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by mnz77 View Post
    Hello everyone!

My partner and I are looking for the immigration solicitor to help us with the UK fiance visa. There are a lot of options online, but most of them look identical, so it is hard to decide who to trust with our papers and documents. Does anyone here have any recommendations based on their experience? Please, if you do, share contact details and, if possible, price ranges.

Thank you in advance!
    heard some positive things about MKK Solicitors in Hounslow for immigration services. A friend of mine used them for a similar visa process, and they were really happy with the service. They mentioned that the team is knowledgeable and approachable, which made the whole process less stressful. I don't have the exact pricing details, but I think they offer a free initial consultation, which might be helpful for you to get a better idea of costs and services. Might be worth checking it out...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X