Starting a business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a business

What are the steps to start a business in the UK? I want to run it remotely. How can I register it?

To start a business in the UK, there are several steps to follow.
    Firstly, determine your business structure and register it with Companies House.
    Next, obtain the necessary licenses and permits, set up a business bank account, and register for taxes.
    Additionally, consider securing a london business address for credibility and professional image. You can find out more here.
    Finally, develop a business plan and start marketing your products or services to potential customers. Remember to seek professional advice and guidance throughout the process to ensure compliance with all legal requirements.

Last edited by BNic; 09-28-2023, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanatory View Post
      What are the steps to start a business in the UK? I want to run it remotely. How can I register it?
      Yes, you can. You need to such documents as Memorandum of Association, Form IN01 and Articles of Association. Then you need to register company address. After that you need to go to "Companies House" page on gov.uk and register it​
      Last edited by SamMitchell99; 03-27-2024, 05:13 PM. Reason: Fix

Comment

Starting a business requires learning effective promotion methods for success. One popular and effective method is placing quora backlinks strategically. These backlinks not only drive traffic but also establish authority of the industry in the Internet space. They are valuable for attracting relevant audiences and generating leads, making them a very important of any successful business promotion strategy.​
        Last edited by JoseGrays; 04-30-2024, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Hi, I'm also planning to start a business in UK and I will import machinery like cold saw machines from China. What are the right steps to start business here in UK? What kind of licenses do I need to start? Can you pls share a best strategy so I can learn more about importing cold saw machines to UK from China?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X